Educating Mike, a series of mind stimulating questions - Hormones

January 24 2023

I was in a long term relationship with the ups and downs of partnered sex. The last few years I began to notice I was more horny around the time of my then wife’s ovulation and my libido dropped as she went through her cycle. I have heard about women’s cycles syncing in share houses to the alpha female.

Have any couples out there noticed the man’s libido syncing with the woman’s cycle? Or maybe vice versa?
Have any single men noticed their libido’s operating on a cycle or are you the same amount of horny everyday?

I slept with someone recently in my bed and my libido went through the roof, I felt like a twenty year old for nearly a week. I assume her scent lingered in the bedroom for a couple of days as my libido calmed down and returned to normal. After cleaning my room and airing it out everyday.

✌️

Comments

• FeistyFatty

FeistyFatty

a year ago

That's just pheromones. My hubby is exactly the same.

• madotara69

madotara69

a year ago

Oxytocin it’s an undetectable message wafts up and sent to the brain.
    A secret trick chicks do to make us blokes want to like them and hang around sewing or knitting or whatever chicks do instead of fun and extremely testosterone fueled dare devil stunts and hospitalisation occasional is hard to resist the urge to this trick them chicks do to keep us safe.

The big picture instinctually lol, before we learnt how to speak, then the rules about remembering her name, meeting mother, bring flowers and be nice, or none of this wafted trick bring battle of the sexes.
    Come fuck me…..but not….cowboy !!!
    Aching or blue balls is the modern symptoms of the power of the pussy phenomenon at hand.
    IMHO

~run hide~

Mado
    Mado Tara xx