Dogging ... so many posts.. ?

February 23 2022

Seems every second post lately is related to Dogging . As a observer of these posts over many years ' l notice there is very little to nil response to these posts So l can only presume that dogging although a popular perception, is not as active as you would think ? I could be wrong , but my observation says different..

Comments

• NewVicCpl

NewVicCpl

2 years ago

Agree, now can we get back to the 'why are people too rude to reply to messages' kind of threads 🤔🤣

• KindaOldButNew

KindaOldButNew

2 years ago

Sure are a lot of posts of late.
    I never knew what dogging was till I signed up here.

• MsSuperFoxy

MsSuperFoxy

2 years ago

I guess it's another way of getting a free root. I paid membership, my messages aren't being replied too, so I'll try dogging. 🤷‍♀️

Ms Foxy

• Ex007

Ex007

2 years ago

I to share your sentiments. I have submitted feedback to RHP requesting for them to creat a dogging thread in the forums. Where doggers can chat away all they like.

My feedback request was closed without a response unfortunately.

There are other social media platforms that have dogging pages. They have hundreds of followers. Im not sure the doggers here know about them.

• MsJonesy

MsJonesy

2 years ago

Its a pretty active dogging scene in the carpark of a local park, and in the park itself. I guess people don't like to promote the places it happens, it could bring in unwanted attention from the folks in blue if there is a spike in activity.

• RHP User

RHP User

2 years ago

Yep. 6 out of the last 11 posts are about Dogging. With minimal replies. You would think ppl having their public fuck fantasy would see that it's not a topic that gets a lot of traction on here.

• Libertine001

Libertine001

2 years ago

Dogging seems to get as many replies as the men in this site...😂

Libertine

• RHP User

RHP User

2 years ago

Years ago (foreigner me) I was dating a European girl / weekend away down at Jervis Bay... imagine us with Lonely Planet planet pages open, in the air, arguing trying to figure out where the nude beach was. Thought we found it. Nobody on it for 45min but us, naked. Started having sex.

Few minutes in, we heard a "whistle", and there was a fella calling at his dog to get away from us just three metres away with two other dogs by his side.

As close to "dogging" as I ever got.

• twowithnolimits

twowithnolimits

2 years ago

When we ran the group known as Western Doggers, Perth had a very active scene, unfortunately we were too successful and the name was appropriated by an overseas company with a Sydney office who operated it for profit and ran it into the ground. If someone is prepared to invest the hours every week in finding locations, vetting prospects, identifying the risky ones and communicating with newcomers and players alike I am sure there are still many out there would would be up to play...

• CJFAST

CJFAST

2 years ago

Is there any in Victoria I can go to ??