Dogging ? so many posts ?

October 04 2021

Seems that every week we find someone in this forum looking for where to find a dogging location ? Most these posts recieve no replies or very little ? Yet you can bet your bippy that next week someone will ask the same question once again. Makes me wonder if dogging areas really exist and if they do ' do those in the know keep these things to themselves so not to get every man and his dog turn up.. l think l might be right , but quite happy to be proved wrong ?

Comments

• RHP User

RHP User

3 years ago

Or its kept quiet so that these random dudebro's dont turn up and make it a wank fest, like the meercats at the nude beaches in the sand dunes🤣
    People will organise groups of people they know ( like a swingers event) to join them in selected "dogging" areas that they will give a location and time to. So yeah, the dudes that post for dogging locations arent going to be magically given a location 🤣

• Rising_Phoenix

Rising_Phoenix

3 years ago

I came across a profile from nearby earlier that just had a time and location for their description, maybe that’s how they do it? I’m super curious about it now, haha.

• SpicyKale

SpicyKale

3 years ago

We’ve seen a bit of it in beach car parks in summer and it’s definitely a thing in the gay scene. It’s also huge in the UK and there’s a lot of UK stuff on Twitter, so I’d guess people assume it’s a thing here too🤷🏻‍♂️ Back in the Craigslist days there were ads from couples looking, but I’ve not seen ads anywhere since. While we have a bit of a giggle when we see people going at it down at the beach, there’s no way in hell we’d join in.

• RHP User

RHP User

3 years ago

Most local councils have an off leash area, probably check the local council website in your area