Dogging and Exhibitionism

December 13 2020

Is it weird that I keep fantasing about public sex or showing myself to strangers? My ex would fuck me in public places and I loved it! Train stations, forests, car parks, alleys, and I still crave for more. I keep walking around the flat naked with curtains open and I live on a main street 🤦🏼‍♀️🤣 don't want to look like a weirdo but I just love the thought that someone might spot my nipple or my ass cheek 🤷🏼‍♀️😊

Comments

• RHP User

RHP User

3 years ago

And you point is? 😢

• RHP User

RHP User

3 years ago

We once set ourselves a task to have sex in either the spa , sauna or pool in every 5 star hotel in the CBD . Covid stopped us from completing the mission .

• MsSuperFoxy

MsSuperFoxy

3 years ago

No not weird. However you might be seeking the attention in all the wrong places. IE creepy Peeping Toms
    Ms Foxy

• Sawadee

Sawadee

3 years ago

I understand what you say completely ... You find the risk of being caught exciting and sexy .. Both Mrs Sawadee and myself have endulged in sexy stuff in public in the past so l get where your coming from. I also remember sitting on a chair waiting outside a change room while Mrs S tried on some clothes. The curtain was slightly open and l could clearly see the girl inside who decided to put on a show.. That was hot ' she knew what she was doing and i was happy to go along with it.. Spontaneous and harmless, and yes ' l did tell Mrs S

• RHP User

RHP User

3 years ago

Definitely not weird. Dogging can be a wonderfully erotic experience.

• XBonnieClydeX

XBonnieClydeX

3 years ago

We are huge fans too. Love outdoor risque sex. I think its the thrill of might getting caught (which we have many times lol). Kinda exhibitionists i think. No you're not weird at all x

• RHP User

RHP User

3 years ago

This is another one of those fantasies that are way better than reality I think. Chances are strangers on the street (including children?) don’t want to see you naked but there’s definitely people on this scene who would, maybe arrange something with willing participants?

• NINO_THE_LEGEND

NINO_THE_LEGEND

3 years ago

This is briliant love public sex so good I know some great spots if u come Brisbane sometime 😈😉

• ExhibitionistEve

ExhibitionistEve

3 years ago

I can definitely relate to this fantasy but as Phoenix said I think you have to be careful to avoid exposing yourself to a non-consenting audience and becoming a creep (gender or attractiveness doesn't excuse creepiness, neither does pretending it was an accident). Your sexual gratification shouldn't come at anyone else's expense. It doesn't seem like a huge deal at the time but having been targeted by the local 'flasher' a few times years back, it made me (as someone who usually has a fetish for this sort of thing) feel violated and unsafe in my neighbourhood to the point where it impacted my daily routine, and you don't want to cause that kind of trauma to someone who walks past your house often. You have to choose your time and place rather than taking people by surprise. You could definitely find some willing participants on RHP, local dogging spots or an SOP.

• Blaccdiamond

Blaccdiamond

3 years ago

Sounds like you might have to keep in touch with me if you would be interested at all just let me know if you want

• RHP User

RHP User

3 years ago

No point , its a simple question.
    No its not weird to flash for a female, but if a msle was to publicly flash he would be arrested.
    I guess a time and s place for anything.
    Sexy thou in public, til the nice Police officer taps on the car window at night.
    Just happened to turn my lady on more. Needless to say we continued to have fun when they left.
    My x wife use to take her nickers off and show a bunch of younger men driving past us down a high way...
    Seemed to turn her on too.

• MyNameIsEarle

MyNameIsEarle

3 years ago

I loved your questions and your profile. I you think it and feel it, do it...

• RHP User

RHP User

a year ago

Gee wizz, if I saw you strolling around naked I'd have to hide in your garden and get the slug out foe a stroke, secretly hoping that you would bust me.

• Hithere885

Hithere885

a year ago

Not weird at all !!! HOT actually!

• NAWTYDEVIL

NAWTYDEVIL

a year ago

i would so much love to live next door to you, i have fantasies of just such a thing happening to me. I lovbe being watched and your thoughts on loving being spotted by someone...i would love too! xx

• NudistHangOut5

NudistHangOut5

5 months ago

Definitely not weird! Im the same! I love being naked around others and the thought that they are looking at me! I am nudist/exhibitionist as in i can be naked generally and not be aroused. But also when the moment is right i do find it extremely sexual! And i love public sex and group sex!