Dogging Sydney

February 21 2022

We are keen to try dogging as a couple 😉
Joined Sydney Dogging site expecting (hoping) to find some regular events/venues however there doesn't seem to be anything set up with any regularity....🤔
It is more individuals contacting individuals and random hook ups.
Keen to know if anyone is aware of regular evenings for play... 😈 happy to be watched and/or have others join in. Bi friendly too 😉😘

Comments

• RHP User

RHP User

2 years ago

There are a few places. Your best bet is to find a location and do a select shout out

• Joeydsyd

Joeydsyd

2 years ago

This is something that has interest me also.

I think those in the know tend to keep it under wraps so it doesn’t attract creeps/police etc.

I’ve heard of a few locations such as balls head reserve, silverwater park. As for times I think it’s luck of the draw which is what makes it exciting for me at least.

There’s little info scattered across various sites on the internet though none seem very reliable.

• RHP User

RHP User

2 years ago

Silverwater car park

• RHP User

RHP User

2 years ago

Hope you enjoy your dogging experience... Would like to hear about it or even past experiences. 🌒☁️🌲👫👩‍❤️‍👨👫🌲

• Jimmbobnsa

Jimmbobnsa

2 years ago

Where abouts is silverwater carport?

• RHP User

RHP User

2 years ago

Yes seems a shame there aren’t places

• RHP User

RHP User

2 years ago

Besides that silverwater is popular as mentioned and the one near the water park.

• KenandBarbie

KenandBarbie

6 months ago

Ok, I have spent a fair amount of time at Cobblers Beach lately, I've made quite a few friends, regular cobblers "Locals" , "keep it off the sand and the grass area" that's a direct quote, straight from the horse's mouth, from the unofficial beach keeper of Cobblers, what goes on in the " Enchanted Forest" is a completely different matter. I have made a naughty new girlfriend on the weekend, she has has a lot of play time in the forest, I have now learned that It is indeed a dogging location, as is the toilet block in front of Frenchy"s Cafe.