Does having a hairy body stand in my way from realising a fantasy ?

March 19 2023

I have a long time fantasy of getting laid with a women who's skin colour is totally in contrast to mine. When they lay on me or when I am on them, as we sandwich our breasts and penis on to each other, I'd like to look at a mirror and get high looking at vanilla and chocolate together. I've never had an opportunity to realise my fantasy. But I am also concerned, if having a hairy body would stand in my way. I am comfortable being hairy on my body, though I groom my private area before sex.

Comments

• MsSuperFoxy

MsSuperFoxy

a year ago

No, not at all.
    People like what they like.
    Body hair and interracial dating/relationships are two complete different subjects.

Body hair: IMO too much can be a mouthful or handfull.
    Interracial dating: It's a beautiful thing! I get what youre saying. You'd be surprised, on how many people are getting into interracial dating/relationships. It's nothing new. People are more open. Infact my daughter (white girl as she calls herself) met and married a man from outside her culture and they now have a beautiful (mixed race-caramel baby as they state). The baby, I'm in love with. At First his family wasn't open to him marrying an Australian (white girl -not sure if I can state it in the forums without sounding racists??), and from outside his culture. His family are all open arms and fully accepting. Everyone is happy!
    As for me. I'm a United Nations woman. 🥰

Ms Foxy

• Margo_Lover

Margo_Lover

a year ago

The beauty of having hair is, you have options.

You can remove it, and be bare. You can trim it, and be tidy.
    You can let it grow wild and be a beast.

All depends on what your potential partners prefer, and what you're happy with.

I've run with all three of those options, and Margo prefers trimmed. So that's the way I am.

Also, contrasting skin colours are sexy AF 🔥🔥

- Alex

• Margo_Lover

• RHP User

RHP User

a year ago

Thank you. I get your point.

• Sawadee

Sawadee

a year ago

Im all for interracial relationships.. lm happy to say lve enjoyed a few and never regreted one.. . Theres something incredibly intriguing when 2 ppl from different cultures come together. ( no pun intended ) ln fact Mrs Sawadee came from another culture and we get along just fine..
    I cant comment on a overly hairy body' l dont have one and what l do have l maintain and keep things groomed.. Mrs S has in tbe past commented she's not a fan of haiy bodies , but thats just her opinion .. lm sure theres many women who think differently..

• RHP User

RHP User

a year ago

This made me more comfortable and helps me to be confident about approaching. Thank you.