Does anyone know swinger club for single guys

February 19 2019

I have been to couple of swinger party which held at private place. But is there any swinger club which allow guys as well. Because most of club after single ladies or couples. One of my friend told me about one club but that club was GAY club so I left immediately. So wondering if anyone know any decent club for single guys to find couples or single female.
Thanks in advance :)

- Posted from rhpmobile

Comments

• sweetnsensual

sweetnsensual

5 years ago

Google is amazing lol

• youngbrownguy

youngbrownguy

5 years ago

Hey beautiful. Actually I did google but it coming with same club which hardly allow single guys or they have some rules.

• luvsilver

luvsilver

5 years ago

Yeah.

You don’t want those pesky rules interfering with all that groping and fucking you want to be doing.

Mr Luvsilver

• TimeToPlayAus

TimeToPlayAus

5 years ago

Tried looking in the obvious places? You, like the events section on here?

• FeistyFatty

FeistyFatty

5 years ago

Watch out peeps, we've gotbus a rule breaker 😋🙄

• FeistyFatty

FeistyFatty

5 years ago

*got us

• countrytouch82

countrytouch82

5 years ago

In the NSW events section there's some gangbangs, bi and gay events, foot fetish events etc ranging from $100 to $300+ for you. There might be some other parties allowing limited men but if they are vetted the same way as others I know, you might not get in based on physique or other factors out of your control.

But continue to keep an eye out, as there are rare social events that would be welcome to have you (and at the meet and greets most men don't even turn up to an open invite, so you will put yourself above the rest by simply attending).

• sweetnsensual

sweetnsensual

4 years ago

We have run events which allow single guys and have one this Saturday night.
    They are around you just have to look!