Do you have Daddy issues!!!

March 25 2020

I was wondering looking all those different postes and wondering.
Is any women out there with daddy issues?

Women wanting to:
Try mature men with a bit more,
Want to have a great time with a older guy!?
Like to be desired by older male,

I gave these young girl making some direct passing and got me flattered. We had a great time.

That made me think about and wonder if are many girl like her out there?

What is you input on the topic?

- Posted from rhpmobile

Comments

• MissRedFox

MissRedFox

4 years ago

Yes lots of young women into older men.

So happy to do my bit and keep any abandoned younger men company when physical distancing isn't required anymore Xx

• RHP User

RHP User

4 years ago

Mr: A bit more?? Looks like translation issues.
    Asking directly using the term "Daddy Issues" to me risks being a wild oversimplification and tied in with some potentially personal things. So I'm curious to see how this one is taken...

So upon asking Mrs.

Hell yeah there are...but if you want to get laid, don't call it "daddy issues".

From someone who has been mostly attracted to older men.

Good luck!

• Mischeviouslad

Mischeviouslad

4 years ago

Im not sure how you automatically link preferences for older men as having “daddy issues”

Im pretty sure the women of RHP will reply with a range of reasons why older men offer significantly more to many women than same-age men..... particularly in 20/30s

Same can be said for guys looking for older women..... and that doesn’t automatically equate to them having “mum issues”

• MsSuperFoxy

MsSuperFoxy

4 years ago

There is stigmas out there like some people have "daddy issues", child hood traumas and some having ulterior motives. Sure, in some cases but others no. In reality, there is nothing wrong with younger ladies choosing to be with older men or role playing "who's your daddy". It just comes down to those people wanting healthy stable relationships. At least they know what they want. At least every young lady should try a daddy.

Ms Foxy

• Kokoflamingo

Kokoflamingo

4 years ago

Ive always liked younger men. Its whatever floats your boat I suppose. But a couple of my friends are in very happy relationships with considerably older guys

• ocean_man

ocean_man

4 years ago

I have been called Daddy, and enjoyed it. Does that mean I have daddy issues too?

• Mask_007

Mask_007

4 years ago

Hi everyone, thank you for sharing your opinion.
    The topic as "Daddy's issues " just to call attention for tge subject. In any possible way in derogatory/psychology side of the mettar.
    In between friends, some call as a joke "daddy issue" , some call different name. That is not relevant to the subject.

I wasn't looking in getting laied, just got me interested in the subject. Because didn't and still doesn't make sense for me, why a young sexy girl would be interested in someone double they age.

But anyway, thank you all for the input.

• RHP User

RHP User

4 years ago

I adore older men! In fact i generally have no interest in meeting up with men or couples who arent atleast 10 to 15 years older.

Why do i like older men? I have found, in my humble experience, that they are usually better in bed, most likely due to experience. Also they tend to be less selfish in bed. They enjoy pleasing me and enjoy watching me get off because of what they can do.

They are usually more gentlemanly as well and have better life stories.

But i certainly dont have Daddy issues. In fact the whole who's your daddy thing is a major turn off for me. But i do reallllllllly like being told im a good girl! Lol

Xx

• RHP User

RHP User

4 years ago

KissesAndCream I’m very much the same..though now that I’m getting older, older men are closer to my age 😂
    It’s experience, respect and a willingness to adapt and evolve that matters more so than age, it just happens to come with age.

Ms Phoenix.

• RHP User

RHP User

4 years ago

Anna Nicole-Smith would’ve been one to ask this to....

*sigh*

Mr dragon

• 86Jasindy

86Jasindy

4 years ago

Before Mr Jasindy, I was always with older men. I had never been attracted to men/ boys my age. Mr Jasindy is allot closer to my last partners son in age than him.

I guess I always wanted a "grown up" relationship instead of someone I was responsible for if they drank too much, acted the fool, ended up in lock up etc. etc.

I've never played daddy sex games though? Always just felt special and liked the way I had been treated.

Fast forward and Mr and I met, 7 years younger, but the most mature relationship I have had ever by a long shot! The partners I have had that are older, seem to be looking for someone to show off on their arm, someone to control and remind of the age difference in disagreements "you'll understand when you grow up a bit" or an escape from their busy life with no intention to make you a permanent part of it.

Being with older men never worked for me, or maybe that is just then men I was with?

• Mrs_Deep_Love

Mrs_Deep_Love

4 years ago

I think you have missed so many concepts. I'm not even sure where to start....
    Older men are great, sexy, fun and interesting but I have f'ing no idea what that has to do with daddy issues

~ Mrs Deep_love

• Mask_007

Mask_007

4 years ago

Thank you everyone for such a fantastic response.
    How interesting is the diversity in points of view.

Kisses and cream, Foxy, Missredfox, Priest, kokoflamingo, Drago_Phoenix, Jasindy...

I can see the point made by Kisses about the sexual difference, and interaction. At the same token, would not be able to share much becouse majority of my involvement have been with mature woman. (Must say i did learn a lot).

I guess now is a new chapter, and is interesting trying to understand the reasoning behind...

Jasindy, sometimes is hard to say the real reason why things happen the way they happen. Almost impossible to say if is something on us, we tent to get attracted for the wrong people or is just bad luck.

Please keep experiencing opinions. Is a really good discussion.

P.s. Ocean, i don't think that is Daddy issues...

• RHP User

RHP User

4 years ago

Don’t really think it’s about having daddy issues. I don’t generally sleep with men younger than me. Older guys tend be less selfish as someone also commented above & more experienced. I feel more at ease & more likely to trust an older guy than a younger one.

Wouldn’t sleep with any guy my dads age though I found a lot of older guys that age tend to be condensing so far.. being called a young girl or put in a catergory before getting to know me.

• RHP User

RHP User

4 years ago

Every person on this planet is unique, and has various life experiences of which to formulate dreams and desires. As long as it is legal, both parties are consensual, then go for it. We all have desires, and the reason for these desires is that we want to experience life and the joy that comes with the manifestation of a desire. We can call these issues, or immoral practices or any other label mainstream society comes up with, but it matters not. My advice is forget the labels, and experience it all. Have sex with an 18 year old then have sex with a 70 year old. What about a thai ladyboy ? fun for both male and female.We were created to have fun.

• FeistyFatty

FeistyFatty

4 years ago

Definetely not. Funnily enough when I started playing solo 9 years ago I thought I was only attracted to older men (the 45 plus). Quickly discovered the opposite. Ive found men over 45 and definetely over 50 to be a tad offputting. DISCLAIMER.... THIS IS SOLELY DRAWN PERSONAL EXPERIENCE
    AND NOT A BLANKET STATEMENT...... Very into themselves. Unkempt (intimate areas, body hair)Condescending. Terrible kissers. Not interested in quality meets. Just more into "busting a nut" with 3 semi hard pumps. So I definetely don't have daddy issues. My father and mother are 60 and I dont like to be contacted by men and women in that bracket. I prefer people MY age. As I get older I'm sure my demographic will get younger lol