Do you enjoy watching your partner masturbate?

February 24 2024

I wasn’t in the mood but I enjoy his pleasure. So I decide to snuggle close by on the couch with my pillow, a great view and even a sweet treat in hand while I enjoy the view, arousal to climax.

Do you enjoy your watching your partner masturbate? Why, why not?

Comments

• Margo_Lover

Margo_Lover

2 months ago

Dear god yes 🥵🔥🔥

Seeing her pleasured in any way is so very erotic, whether by me, someone else or her own hand 🥰

There's something about watching her masturbate that's exciting. Like a little window into a private world, perhaps I'm not meant to be looking through ❤️

- Alex

• FeistyFatty

FeistyFatty

2 months ago

FUCK YESSSSSS 💦
    The slower the better...... Its one of my biggest turn ons.

• Sawadee

Sawadee

2 months ago

Yes ' one of natures visual pleasure's ... When l watch Mrs S mastrubates l know watching turns her on just as much as it does me. Watching her different stages of arousal , from normal to swollen to orgasm .. mmmm' yes please...

• Libertine001

Libertine001

2 months ago

You can learn a lot from your partner by watching them masturbate.

Libertine

• Ourmalibu

Ourmalibu

2 months ago

Absolutely love love love watching him. If I wasn’t in the mood before that will get me there every single time.

• NeoAndTrin

NeoAndTrin

2 months ago

100 percent yes I do. She can have so many so it's nice to just watch her rub one out.

I find it difficult to masturbate in front of her for the opposite reason. I only get one per session if that and she like the feel of it inside her...

• DMSR1999

DMSR1999

2 months ago

Yes please, love to watch and listen while Mrs DMSR takes herself over the brink. Having to restrain myself from joining in is part of the fun. Lately she's been playing in the car while I drive home after a night out. Now we have several spots around town where we remember her cumming there. It makes us smile every time we drive past those stretches of road.

• curiouscouple4u

curiouscouple4u

2 months ago

Yes love it!!

• Mrs_Deep_Love

Mrs_Deep_Love

2 months ago

Yes!

• RHP User

RHP User

2 months ago

Best thing ever to watch , love the little noises!

• RachWandered

RachWandered

2 months ago

I don’t have a partner… well one specific partner
    But I have some playmates that I just want to worship
    And when it’s them I feel like a dirty old lady begging for shower footage… 🥵🥵
    It’s not all of them tho just a couple who I particularly like to adore