sahzpete

sahzpete

M66 F65

Do women like sucking cocks after we have been fucking there pussies ?

May 16 2024

Do women like sucking cocks after we have been fucking there pussies ? as from a mans point of view we love it ,,, I have had a couple lady's that seem to love it and do it with out asking ,,, as there is nothing nicer that having your semi hard on sucked straight after you cum in her ,,, Would like to hear the Ladies views as well as the men ??

Comments

• TheMinx

TheMinx

4 months ago

Absolutely 💯 love it!
    I always ask as some guys are very sensitive after they have cum so I like to give light teasing licks 👅

• FeistyFatty

FeistyFatty

4 months ago

Love it. Fairly standard play.

• CallMeV

CallMeV

4 months ago

I love to get it sucked right after I cum, but I have experienced only once right after swallowing. I find swallow and suck is more hotter. So I am inexperienced in this matter 😁

• Perthblueeyes

Perthblueeyes

4 months ago

You are a lucky guy

• fun2behere

fun2behere

4 months ago

Not just women. As a bi man I enjoy it too

• Sawadee

Sawadee

4 months ago

Obviously a man with a couples profile .. ? Curious to know if you asked your other half this same question and if so her thoughts ?

• RHP User

RHP User

4 months ago

I’ve not met any who haven’t enjoyed it.

• Jack_Hammers

Jack_Hammers

3 months ago

If she does this to me first, I always find obliged to eat her pussy after I have came inside her. If you're not sharing this experience with her, I wouldn't consider myself a man to be honest.

• Fodder

Fodder

3 months ago

I can take it or leave it, but I love to lick my partner after I have cum inside her.
    Honestly I don't know why, maybe as all my partners love it.