Do women actually search the Discovery list of profiles?

January 03 2024

I am interested to know from the women inparticular do you actually search for guys through the Discovery option or are you so inundated with chat requests from males that you don't feel you have to and just find what you are looking for within that list of incoming messages?
I ask this because men on here say they/we don't get views or messages or very little anyway. Could that be because with most men making the first move the women can delete or ignore the message and move on without having to interact? I've noticed some messages I've sent don't even get seen as you can tell when the person/women has seen it with their pic showing next to the message.
Sorry I know I am referring to guys mostly but I'm happy to hear from couples, bi's etc on their experience. With guys not getting much interaction with women and making it very one way traffic, I'm wondering if RHP should look at how this could be improved? Suggestions?

Comments

• Blueflamingo

Blueflamingo

4 months ago

I have never done a random search on the discovery page to look for guys. I meet people through my inbox(people finding me and sending me a message), the chatroom or in person at parties/events.
    I like a lot of the features of this site, there are many other ways to meet and interact other than sending messages.
    I sometimes respond to messages, but not always... it depends on the timing, how busy I am and the message. I don't feel obliged to respond a "thank you for your message, but you are not what i am looking for. Good luck with your search, I hope you find what you are looking for. All the best x" to a "hi" from a profile with no pictures, no description or verification.

• RachWandered

RachWandered

4 months ago

Yeah guys I stopped short of a droll profile update along the lines of “foster pussy while you wait for your forever pussy”
    Not sure but I reckon that would plunge me into negative message numbers!! 🤣
    Yeah tbh the pool of genuine and half decent people probably small …

• Mrs_Deep_Love

Mrs_Deep_Love

4 months ago

Yes, I look for profiles near me

• Hottieandblondie

Hottieandblondie

4 months ago

I can’t speak for other women but personally being bombarded by messages from single guys I updated our profile with a codeword.

Coming across so many messages as if they are sending a template to every single woman / couple or just nothing but HI’s and Hello’s it makes life so much easier and I know that they’ve actually been through our profile.

Having that said if they don’t mention the codeword they haven’t been through our profile and I don’t feel bad for not replying.

• Yellowpenguins

Yellowpenguins

4 months ago

Sometimes I'll search my nearby area .

• Ex007

Ex007

4 months ago

I would say it depends what's in a woman profile as to how many messages she get.

E.g. Little to no profile and photos that activate reproductive urges. Result in a lot of messages.

My profile I'm lucky to get 1 genuine message every 6 months. But is saying that the RHP community has really changed over the last 3 years in particular. Its just not what it used to be.

• RHP User

RHP User

3 months ago

Never had a woman iniate contact here at all.

• Colette

Colette

a month ago

I have an advanced saved search I use as what I am looking for is quite specific. Still I get so many messages from guys who do not read my profile! Guys, please read !!!!