• RHP User

RHP User

5 years ago

" You got to believe to receive"

• House_of_Fun

House_of_Fun

5 years ago

I used to be one.
    No longer looking for couples though, so now I'm more like a rhino I guess.

• countrytouch82

countrytouch82

5 years ago

Yes, I saw one in the woods near Hogwarts... :P

• MsSuperFoxy

MsSuperFoxy

5 years ago

I am assuming the male 1\2 wrote this forum topic.

You have to go to a secret location, called the Enchanted forest, at Bavaria. The only way you can travel there is by going through the back of a closet. If you do this with your partner and she gets bored and wants to play with toys, let her go, but keep waiting. Unicorns are shy creatures. You must feed them well and look after them.

But wait! The question should be "Do couples exist for unicorns?" 😁

Good Luck!

Ms Foxy x

• RHP User

RHP User

5 years ago

Search YouTube for squatty potty...I found one there 😊

• RHP User

RHP User

5 years ago

They're just "horny" little creatures who've let it go to their head.

Wanna ride "My Pretty Pony"?

• RHP User

RHP User

5 years ago

Sure they do, but they’re called unicorns for a reason.. it’s pretty damn rare that you’ll find someone who’s sexually attracted to both of you and even if you’re lucky enough to find that there’s all the logistics to sort out in order to make it work.

I was one once, never had been before probably never will be again, it’s not my thing but I was just really into that couple and the wife is one to always get what she wants, lol. We worked well as a theeesome but of course when I stumbled upon a relationship of my own my priorities changed, much to their dismay.
    Now they continue on with their search like so many other couples out there and they have their struggles but she’s the one who does the leg work because she wants it most, that in itself puts a whole different spin on things in my opinion. They go out, meet people and if she like the chick she’ll start working her magic. We’re still very close friends so I encourage her of course and she tells me all the details and I can tell you her success rate is quite high considering the challenge they face. Obviously she’s good at what she does though because she nailed me and I don’t consider myself to be bi, lol.
    Her husband’s also great, chilled enough to let her take the lead when it comes to courting and arranging meets but manly enough to handle us both with ease and keep us in line, we’re not the most well behaved women, hahaha.

Good luck with your search, hope some of this inside information helps 😂👍

• Freaky_Fun

Freaky_Fun

5 years ago

Of course we're all just here to tick off other peoples bucket lists 🙄

• atomicblonde

atomicblonde

5 years ago

Yes they do but they get pretty darn tired of being messaged by so called couple profiles where the male half does all of the talking and or constantly talks about playing on his own with her because the female is either busy, not into it, taking a break or even the latest excuse- pregnant. Also they get sick of being treated as an extra to your fantasy with no consideration as to theirs in kind. I could go on but you get my drift. After a few experiences like this interest in finding someone that’s actually serious or willing to put in some effort soon wanes

• RHP User

RHP User

5 years ago

Is they are not rare at all,

What appears to be rare is people that don’t understand or take their time to understand what they need to feel in order to join you, based on our conversations with and during far more than we deserve interludes with the mystical beauties.

You just don’t need to be a Adonis and goddess (though with some we are sure it would help) like people seem to believe you need to be. Try treating them not as a playtoy but as real people, with real desires and needs: “respect” is a term thrown about with ease but “thrown about and out” is often used instead it seems, we would be wary as well.

Once you understand, and genuinely care... they find you in our experience.

So, yes they certainly do. It’s been magical.

Believe it or not.

• teamaj2

teamaj2

5 years ago

Unicorns exsits .

Patience and believing in mythical creatures worked for us.

• MsJonesy

MsJonesy

5 years ago

Yes they exist.

Yes they get tired of being approached to fulfill a couple's fantasy.

Yes they love meeting with couples who understand the unicorn's point of view.

Yes they love meeting couples who ask what the unicorn seeks, and ensure they meet those desires.

Yes they love meeting couples who understand that the best experience an inclusive, all in, respectful and enjoyable time for all.

😊

• teamaj2

teamaj2

5 years ago

Ms Jonesy
    Well said !
    From a couple point of view couldn’t agree more .

• Mischeviouslad

Mischeviouslad

5 years ago

If unicorns are single (possibly bi) women.... there are great herds roaming the high grassy veld

But not everyone can be a wrangler
    😄

• RHP User

RHP User

5 years ago

Ha! ML you hit the nail on the head with that one!

• AnnieWhichway

AnnieWhichway

5 years ago

Mister Ed told me himself

• RHP User

RHP User

5 years ago

Yes they are like all magic, you have to believe, you have to be open. Not with a sheeple mentality, They are a 5th dimensional creature. See what others cant, Always look for vibrations, frequency my friends you must sit still and observe the energy.

• RHP User

RHP User

5 years ago

We exist, we just have lives, sometimes partners and have to be attracted to two people at once.

So the odds are against 3somes from the start. Keep looking and try not to treat women as a notch on a belt or a tool to get you two off. We are human as well as being a unicorn.
    x

• tatylara

tatylara

5 years ago

We exist! We also find it hard to find a genuine and fun couple to fulfill our fantasies....

• Mask_007

Mask_007

5 years ago

I don't know. Haven't got introduced one... could not tell. But definitely want to meet one.

• RHP User

RHP User

4 years ago

Just follow the trail of satisfied bodies.

• LittleMissSTFU

LittleMissSTFU

4 years ago

Yep we exsist... But get fed up with couples assuming they can just drop us a one sentence message and overall think we are here to satisfy their fantasies.

Come on now.. we are human! I personally want to have an engaging conversation before meeting up socially over a drink!

At least that's been my experience as a unicorn thus far.

• RHP User

RHP User

4 years ago

Unicorns exist. I found one at the end of a rainbow next to a pot of gold.

• stan8585

stan8585

4 years ago

Only in ur dreams

• RHP User

RHP User

4 years ago

It becomes old very quick putting up with the dynamics of couples. Much prefer a mmf these days. Men are less complicated.

• 2old2care

2old2care

4 years ago

just a horse with a strap on

• RHP User

RHP User

4 years ago

We do exist,

My Dr said I have to try believing in myself . 😉🦄