Do Women Just Want Oral

March 18 2021

I am married... so understand and except all the judgement and comments. I understand and respect that.

But, I have this thing about giving oral. I love giving, think its very intimate.

I would like to meet a lady who enjoys just receiving.... meet, connect, have a talk and hopefully play.

So question, are some women just happy with oral exploration?

Comments

• FeistyFatty

FeistyFatty

3 years ago

Have had a lover who was completely orally fixated and we would do exactly this. Just oral and kissing.

• RHP User

RHP User

3 years ago

I think I'd need more or I'd be climbing the walls 🤔

• SpicyKale

SpicyKale

3 years ago

With so many single guys profiles professing that they’ll give oral for hours without stopping you’ll probably need more 🤷🏻‍♂️ I get where you’re coming from, or I wouldn’t have got a tongue ring 25 years ago.... just don’t lead with it, you need more...... substance 😉

• RHP User

RHP User

3 years ago

I enjoy oral as much as most people but just oral?
    I wouldn’t be interested in meeting someone for just oral, no matter how good it is.
    I’m thinking all the prepping of hair washing, shaving, waxing, powdering and perfuming for a bit of bean flicking. Well, hardly seems worth the effort when powering up the ole toy takes no effort at all 👅

• AnnieWhichway

AnnieWhichway

3 years ago

Oral is important but hey....it doesn't compete with the "just been fucked " feeling.