Dirty talk gone wrong

December 21 2022

I have been chatting to a lovely lady in SA for a few weeks, but yet to meet. It became clear quickly that she likes to tile play so I followed her lead in our chats.
Last night she contacted me and the talk quickly went to the role play scenario she set, namely an interrogation type scene with her hand cuffed. I thought I was doing ok until I posted a pic of a girl tied up and a man in uniform in front of her, to give a little visual representation.
Quickly her chat history is gone and I think she has blocked me. I am concerned the pic I posted has really offended her, even though it seemed rather innocuous to me.
Does anyone think I have crossed a line here? I am rather inexperienced at the dirty talk and role play but it was getting into it, and I really did not want to offend her.

Comments

• FeistyFatty

FeistyFatty

a year ago

If she didn't request a pic from you, you shouldn't send one.

• RHP User

RHP User

a year ago

Dirty talk is one of those quintessential you gotta risk it for the biscuit scenarios. You risked it but it didn't go well this time, that is the nature of risk. Next time this exact move might be perfect, who's to know until you try?

I personally applaud your full use of visual media in this context, I think it's innovative. Who even know if that's why she blocked you? It's likely but all that means is she isn't on your vibe so it was inevitable really, do you want to stand up straight or bend to the wind?

• MsSuperFoxy

MsSuperFoxy

a year ago

Was it actually a female you were chatting too?

Ms Foxy

• takemeoutdoors

takemeoutdoors

a year ago

Visual representation can add to the art of online play. Good on you for giving it a go. My advice is be yourself. You can't please everyone.

• Ex007

Ex007

a year ago

It’s obviously triggered something in the person if they don’t want to address it and choose to block you so be it. Nothing to do with you, you can’t read people's minds.

• ddlbm

ddlbm

a year ago

Bet you it was a male you were chatting with and the photo broke the spell for him .

• RHP User

RHP User

a year ago

When you don't set boundaries or rules. It's open to all sorts of issues. Just take it as a learning curve and savour such interests till you get to know some on a more intimate level.

• Sawadee

Sawadee

a year ago

If she was female ' maybe her fantasy wasnt as ready as yours ..... Never presume all the ladies of rhp are only here for sex even if they play along... Sending unsolicited photos is something you should never do..

• darkowasabi

darkowasabi

a year ago

Nothing wrong! She starts the role play but ended it in her own terms, fine!

And you need to be part of her problem!

• madotara69

madotara69

a year ago

Maybe she has a partner and been through her phone, shut it all down.
    We know some folk who have been caught up similar to this nature. It’s easy to set up a profile and next thing chatting with a stranger, role play and expressing how the sex plays out is sexy, brings about a flame with lust and loneliness becomes exciting just at the thought of it all and someone another a stranger, a thief in the night with pearly white teeth smiling, an eight inch thick beautiful penis with pussy juice cum dripping off them balls while she looses her mind and senses, off with the fairies her toes curling as she bites into her pillow and little effect it has in drowning the passionate moaning and all with the intensity her orgasms have never ever had her entire body writhing as muscle spasms have her flopping about like a fish out of water, nearing the edge of her bed and in danger with landing on the floor bellow, all she is capable is out of her control, just keep fucking her and hitting the spot that has her eyes rolling back and where there would be darkness, electricity coursing through her as bolts of lightning ark with a spark each touch to her erection her clitoris reaching the shaft and feels the squirting blowing out his penis and drenching everything around and the aftermath of a storm passing, she collapses in exhaustion laying on the edge of her bed, trying to remember what she does to make her legs walk, the door into the world she had lost all sense of time, her husband has arrived to a crime scene he thinks, then see’s the picture on her phone, reads the words of another man a stranger…
    He begins to reckon with where the time, principals protecting friendship, protecting her choices, her self and all she is being her, protecting honesty, seeing through her choices she makes and her right to make her mistakes, the principals protecting and reminder regular, something to remind maintaining that friendship that if maintained she would be in the centre of his life always, because she would want to be.
    He reckons to choices where business made him king for a day, pats on the back as he passed, a wonderful guy, he reckons to the mistake he made when he made the mistake again, he reckoned to some words and pictures flamed a passion he never explored, shared, taken by a thief in the night.

• madotara69

madotara69

a year ago

Sorry OP, I’m not calling you a thief in the sense of any wrong doing, perhaps the picture you sent was if other than a cut out of a picture magazine or something, but if it’s people and a photo, permission may bring a problem. We have some pics and some videos with some guys playing up with us, they have given us permission to share no problems, we wouldn’t share pics with anyone without permission.

It’s also rare, speaking by the time spent here in the forums became a decade a few years ago, there were a whole bunch of women posting and we knew they were because we met at a meet and greet. The chances with hitting them up to talk dirty and into their world fantasising, man you would need to pass through some hoops and they’ll trap you into doing something stupid, not paying attention or simply amusing themselves, all talking in the grape vine, smarter than us blokes, some girls would talk dirty without filter, but that’s because they were dirty girls so there is a glimmer, high chances your sexting with a dude, saw a pic with a cop and shit the gear, Parranoid and shut the profile down, still hiding under his bed lol.
    Merry Christmas

Mado
    Mado Tara xx

• RHP User

RHP User

a year ago

I'm a highly sexual woman, more so than men. Yes it's true BUT I hate, hate, hate dick pics, filthy pics or dirty talk prior to first meeting. It's a turn off as it doesn't matter how good looking the person it, the chemistry may not be there. I find it very uncomfortable and yes I will block or ignore

• Extraman

Extraman

a year ago

Be aware there is more than one woman on here that leads you down a path and all of a sudden deletes the chat. That is how some get their kicks don't worry about it

• newyboy70

newyboy70

a year ago

Sounds suss. They set the scenario and were a willing participant, until what, you sent a pic of what you were both talking about wanting/fantasising

You dodged a bullet if you ask me.