Difference between sugar dating and prostitution?

December 31 2021

I’m confused is there a difference? Or is it just a way of advertising it to appeal to a wider demographic or to be able to advertise their business on these types of Apps? No Offence intended in this post, genuinely curious!

Comments

• FeistyFatty

FeistyFatty

2 years ago

Great question OP. Ive pondered this myself. In my opinion, there's very little difference (on the merits). Speaking with some others who do "sugar date", I'm told that a sexual exchange is not always expected.

• Mrs_Deep_Love

Mrs_Deep_Love

2 years ago

I think one difference might be that you can have genuine fondness, affection for your sugar daddy. That is less likely to happen in prostitution.

• RHP User

RHP User

2 years ago

In my knowledge it's a woman dating one person for favours.

• MsSuperFoxy

MsSuperFoxy

2 years ago

IMO Yes. Sugar dating is usually long term with emotions involved. Males are normally older and do an exchange like pay off uni fees etc (much like a one income marriage LOL!). Prostitution is short term (1hr- negotiation of time or secual act at a per hour rate) with no investment of emotions. Prostitutes isually pay their own uni fees directly, from thrir rates of pay.

Ms Foxy

• MsSuperFoxy

MsSuperFoxy

2 years ago

Sugar daddies usually enjoy the company of their little sugars and will be seen in public with/do other things rather than just sex. Prostitutes sometimes (not always) don't enjoy the person who has booked them. They do it because it's their job and lasts only for a very short period of time (normally in a palour).

Ms Foxy

• RHP User

RHP User

2 years ago

It's pretty annoying that there is no search filter ('Discover' tab) to exclude 'sugar dating' from the results, as there are a lot!

• RHP User

RHP User

9 months ago

How long is a piece of string.