Dicks

April 22 2020

Here on rhp we can rather precisely advertise our dick size in length, but what measurements do you base thin/average/thick/very thick on?

Girth is clearly often mentioned as the more important measurement, yet we don't have a proper option to list it.

As many have said, one person's thick, is another person's average etc etc, so why not have the option for girth to be listed with numbers rather?

If someone has thick or very thick etc, what would you expect as a minimum?

- Posted from rhpmobile

Comments

• SpicyKale

SpicyKale

4 years ago

You can always just include it in your description if you want to. The pie doesn't seem to update stuff like that, other than the current ISO updates.

You'd be surprised how many people really don't care. Plus there's the old RHP ruler problem of exaggeration! I'd probably prefer to see a check box that lets you know the dicks owner isn't one 😳

• RHP User

RHP User

4 years ago

Maybe while we are at it, we could get a standard measuring instrument.....clearly ALOT of men confuse cm with inches.....(insert eye roll with belly laughter)

• thenoblegreens

thenoblegreens

4 years ago

I'm sure plenty don't care, just the same as some don't care too much about other physical attributes :)

Anything can and will be altered or exaggerated or course, but I would still like to see the option there.

Preferably in centimetres too (yes half of us are European haha)

Funny how many we have said no thanks to because they have a dick we think is too big, if they then exaggerated bit hard to change what they said :)

• SpicyKale

SpicyKale

4 years ago

Haha, yes we're the same... much more likely to say no to someone being hung than not. I had to have a look at the edit profile settings to see what's actually there, thin, average, thick etc... probably covers it. It's just like attractiveness, one persons yes is another's hell no!

When guys on here have so much to offer, it's almost depressing that their cock size seems to define them at times.

You're definitely right though, it's all about preferences!

• MsSuperFoxy

MsSuperFoxy

4 years ago

Once a Dick always a Dick.😝

Ms Foxy

• KittyDeluxe

KittyDeluxe

4 years ago

If I can close my hand around your cock, it's either thin or average.
    9/10 men are rather delusional about the size of their cock.
    Read and get a grip (pun intended).

You guys really need to stop fixating on your cock. It's the least attractive thing about you.

• Kokoflamingo

Kokoflamingo

4 years ago

I dont really bother about dick descriptions on profiles....I like to get a surprise. Ive seen a guy saying 5 to 6 average when they actually had a 7 inch growler. Size isnt important to me, its just another part of the whole body I want to experience.

• AnnieWhichway

AnnieWhichway

4 years ago

Most upsize.

Think the opposite to women's clothing.

Whereas a size 10 is actually a size 12 or 14.

A 8-9 inch thick dick is more likely 6-7 average

• SpicyKale

SpicyKale

4 years ago

Miss_F, it's lucky I prefer a size 14 in women and an average sized guy!

Under promise and over deliver 😉

• thenoblegreens

thenoblegreens

4 years ago

Thanks guys...

Seeing as there was no answer it seems we need to ship that measuring hand around instead :)

• RHP User

RHP User

4 years ago

Kitty,
    If I ever had the pleasure of meeting you, I’d be praying that you didn’t have big hands! 🤣