Diary

April 19 2020

Has anyone kept an in-depth diary of the various singles & couples they have been with - would love to hear about this

- Posted from rhpmobile

Comments

• FeistyFatty

FeistyFatty

4 years ago

Keep fairly thorough calendar entries though which is similar. Date, who, likes/dislikes etc.

• RHP User

RHP User

4 years ago

Haha, no but I wish I had!

Ms Phoenix

• MsSuperFoxy

MsSuperFoxy

4 years ago

Someone got hold of a person's personal notes/diary and showed it to people on that list.

Not something I would do (keep a black book on people). IMO The best kept secret is never shared. Some things are best not documented anywhere.

Ms Foxy

• Kokoflamingo

Kokoflamingo

4 years ago

Agree. My diary is in my mind, some lovely memories

• 86Jasindy

86Jasindy

4 years ago

Have to agree foxxxy... I think I would be a bit freaked out of someone had a diary of their triumphs.

Each to their own, and I very well may have unknowingly been in one already, there isn't really anything I can do. But it seems a little narcissistic to me...

Slightly different (and I hope others don't see this as the same 🤣) but Mr Jasindy and I kept a diary of our own sex amount for ages, sex only between us. Mainly because we both came from sexless marriages and one day thought jezz we have allot of sex, so decided to keep a record the next year. It was 547 times that year 🤣. We do both love sex ❤

• FeistyFatty

FeistyFatty

4 years ago

Jasindy.... each their own. I dont find it narcissistic in anyway, shape or form but yet find keeping a tally of ones own (couple only) romps to be quite strange🤷‍♀️
    My previous calendar entries were when we were expats. As our trips back to Oz (and other places) were short, irregular and sometimes a year or more apart..... a little (deidentified) memory jogging saved both of us wasting time on people that we didnt 100% enjoy. Good luck to anyone deciphering that jibberish from a cloud somewhere LOL

• SpicyKale

SpicyKale

4 years ago

Same, not for us! When a "professionally" run website like Ashley Maddison can get hacked and all of their members info put out there for the world to see, I'm not sure if feel comfortable knowing someone was keeping a sex diary on conquests. We're by no means ashamed of this lifestyle, but it could have disastrous effects on our kids lives if our sex life was accidentally made public. Same reason we don't let others take nude photos of us. Some things are better left upstairs as sexy memories for us.

• FeistyFatty

FeistyFatty

4 years ago

SpicyKale..... just curious as you mentioned your children...... do they not know about your lifestyle at all?

• 86Jasindy

86Jasindy

4 years ago

Fff , I guess I chose the wrong word. I mean for health purposes it would be important to have such a diary if you had multiple partners. Especially in today's climate and you need to recall every person you had been within a few meters of. There are lots of reasons it may be important, and I should apologise and retract my answer.

On us keeping a diary, it's not something I have ever done, and it was just a laugh and became something we did. Not for others, and it stopped when we moved house and don't have the spot to keep the diary in anymore. Sometimes we talk about it and wonder how we would stack up against us 2 years ago lol

But yes, I would probably think it as odd if someone admitted it to me (before we had done so)

• RHP User

RHP User

4 years ago

I have a highlights reel, in my mind, that spans my entire life. That'll do me.

• FeistyFatty

FeistyFatty

4 years ago

Getmeplease......Im jealous of this highlights reel so many people have. My hubby calls it his stock footage...... i dont have one though..... never relive my encounters

• SpicyKale

SpicyKale

4 years ago

FFF, they're way too young to comprehend! When they're old enough, not in issue. We're very sex positive in an age appropriate way. Friends have met parents, they just don't need to know the reason we know each other. In a small hills town the gossip mill would probably lead to the kids being teased and that's not something we'd put them through. Definitely not ashamed by any of this, just a time and a place to out ourselves 😊

• FeistyFatty

FeistyFatty

4 years ago

SpicyKale totally understand. Just assumed your kids would be older as were similar ages. And the small town mentality.... gotcha😫

• SpicyKale

SpicyKale

4 years ago

FFF, yep married twelve years and our youngest is just at school! It can make finding time to meet others a challenge! All good though, family first, the rest is a bonus that can wait. Anyone that's been in our bed we trust and wouldn't have a problem with them mixing with vanilla friends. If it makes us a bit more cautious on who we meet it's not a bad thing😊

• SpicyKale

SpicyKale

4 years ago

Oops... 13 years😬

• Sawadee

Sawadee

4 years ago

Mrs S , much to my frustration ' doesnt care much about past encounters. For me it's different, l like to recall instances that l still find stimulating.

Recently ' l destroyed some photos because of the fear our kids ' (grown ) might come across should anything happen to us. Still ' because of the quality of photos I find it hard to destroy them all and keep a few.. So for us , its mainly in the memory bank..

• RHP User

RHP User

4 years ago

Fatfunfiesty

It's probably nothing more than a personality trait. It's not reliving as such but processing. My mind can take me back to a look, a sound, a response... It's hot.

• RHP User

RHP User

4 years ago

No diary but also a highlights reel in my head. I think that may contain a few bloopers as well.

• touch_2_much

touch_2_much

4 years ago

Some encounters are best left in the abyss of forgotten memories. Although they do make for a good laugh sometimes.

• RHP User

RHP User

4 years ago

I must admit I too have a ‘highlights’ reel in my head. And god it is good. Mmmmmmmm, for the most part, and love to relive them. I have never written them down. Yet sometimes I wish I had. Would hate try try and remember now.

• Cheekyarses

Cheekyarses

4 years ago

Thankyou to everyone who commented on my topic - I really do appreciate it.I find it very interesting to see lots of different points of view.