Dealing with foreskins

March 15 2020

Recently, we've had reason to discuss foreskins. I am not cut, but always believed I had been due to my smallish coverage.
This brings my lovely to query how to deal with long foreskins. Are there do's or don't do's, what are your experiences?
With no experience of my own to assist, hoping y'all have some advice.
Thanks,
Dr & Mrs J
PS: I'm not actually a doctor, so referring my problem back to me won't be helpful...🤣

- Posted from rhpmobile

Comments

• Kokoflamingo

Kokoflamingo

4 years ago

In what way? I dont find them a problem, in fact, its something extra to play with.

• RHP User

RHP User

4 years ago

Just be mindful that some uncut guys are far more sensitive when the skin is pulled back.

• EarthQueen

EarthQueen

4 years ago

Enjoy them!

Don't pull the skin back too hard as this can hurt. Once a man is hard the foreskin is basically retracted but before that happens you get to have fun. I like using my tongue to play with it (which is usually well received ). I like playing with it with my thumb running over the top and massaging him as I'm giving him a hand job. You can do lots of things but maybe just ask him what he likes as well. Everyone's different.

• Sawadee

Sawadee

4 years ago

... if you let it be. Cut is better than uncut and vice versa is a load of BS.

Enjoy what you have ' cut or uncut. They both do the same job after all..

• RHP User

RHP User

4 years ago

I hate circumcised! I love the skin, it feels better and uncut guys are more sensitive.
    So long as its clean.