Dating and Relationships

November 17 2020

Is it just guys who feel the need to be negative and give advice that is not wanted? Or women too?

xxxxx M 49
Sent me a message saying "This not dating site, this is only fuck site"

So how come you can select dating and relationship?!?

Comments

• Pinkfun24

Pinkfun24

3 years ago

Don't let guys like this affect you.
    He's clearly delusional... it"s true that there are some people only here for sex, but there are a lot more that are looking for something more meaningful than a quick hookup.

I have some friends that met on here and got married last year.

• Tall74nHard9

Tall74nHard9

3 years ago

Everyone on here is here for their own personal reasons. Some are purely looking for sex, some are looking for friendship, some just for the forums, and many more. Each to their own....

Tall

• RHP User

RHP User

3 years ago

Furthermore the dickhead has dating and relationship on his profile 🤔

• RHP User

RHP User

3 years ago

Thanks Pink, I don't 🙃

• RHP User

RHP User

3 years ago

You have a clearly written profile. Anyone who won’t read it enter at your inbox at your own risk. Good on you. I agree. Everyone is here for something different. I’ve met deep relationships on tinder and life long friends on happen. It’s what people want, not what the app seems to describe

• RHP User

RHP User

3 years ago

*at their own risk.

• MsSuperFoxy

MsSuperFoxy

3 years ago

No. Apparently Women do it too.
    People are here for their own agendas, not so much what is written on their profiles. So many wankers think this is a free for all sex site. When in fact, one has to earn that privilege. 😉
    Ms Foxy

Ms Foxy

• Kokoflamingo

Kokoflamingo

3 years ago

I wonder how its working out for him. I imagine he must be shagging his cock off on here then? 🙄

• teamaj2

teamaj2

3 years ago

BBW sadly not everyone takes rejection well . I’m assuming you rejected mr 49 . I’m sure men and woman do give advice unasked . It’s just one persons opinion . As ‘Tall’ correctly pointed out , we here have many different agendas . Follow your path. I’d only take on board positive criticism that you feel will enhance your life . I personally wouldn’t engage in conversation or justify my reasons for being here . ‘Block ‘!Good luck .
    A x

• RHP User

RHP User

3 years ago

@teamaj
    No, didn't reject, just a random comment lol

Had another dick ask "Why are you still single at 48", "Don't get offended" just deleted him lol

• RHP User

RHP User

3 years ago

@Koko
    Not very well I suspect, sounds like a caveman lol

• RHP User

RHP User

3 years ago

he actually responded and apologised, he was drunk, no excuse lol

• RuralBiCple

RuralBiCple

3 years ago

Within in 2 hours of our unfinished profile going live had a blind friend request (from an account with over a thousand "friends") with an accompanying rude message on what was wrong with our profile and a list of information he wants us to put on "our" profile. That was the first profile blocked. We are experienced swingers and kinksters with little tolerance of the bs that seems rampant on here and all we can advise is the block button is your friend and move on in bliss and happiness after using it 😊

• RHP User

RHP User

3 years ago

I've been in a relationship for a couple of weeks now, with a guy I've known for five years, we did actually meet on here as FWB's 🙃

• RHP User

RHP User

3 years ago

I get the same sort of messages.. "This is a swingers site why do you only want chat?" Or get accused of playing games The site has friendship and social options when you sign up and Ive made a lot of "never played with" friends on this site in the past so I just ignore the narrow minded questions..