RHP User

RHP User

M31 F34

Curious how people feel towards pregnant women

August 22 2018

Curious if there are any women out there that would be attracted to a pregnant women, if this is a turn on or off for women? I know there’s some guys out there that find pregnant women sexy but wondering what the females think. Personally If the connection was there Would be hot regardless of if she is pregnant or not. New to rhp :)(first post)

- Posted from rhpmobile

Comments

• RHP User

RHP User

6 years ago

My experience was that whilst my girl was pregnant her sexual desire was heightened and I found that very sexy.

In general I think a woman is sexy if she is sexy to me and if pregnant she is still sexy but there is no fetish type of thing involved in my desire

• FeistyFatty

FeistyFatty

6 years ago

Many people enjoy being with and are attracted to pregnant women. I know my hubby is. Whether or not these folks would want to play with a woman who's pregnant with a child that's not theirs and find that a turn on, unsure.... some would. My hubby would be in the camp of people who find it attractive and sexually appealing with his pregnant wife not someone else. I wouldn't find it appealing personally.

- Posted from rhpmobile

• RHP User

RHP User

6 years ago

I’ll sugar coat it like a fresh cum glazed cervix....

Oh how wonderful it would be to be with a pregnant lady. The thought of such beauty that lieth beside me would undoubtedly create a stir in my loins like I was watching a fine piece of steak being prepared for my digestive tract....

A breath of fresh air to my soul indeed....

Oh please op .... please.... I beg of you....

Pick MEEEEEE!!!

Ok maybe delete that last bit mods as that kinda sounds a bit sarcastic...

- Posted from rhpmobile

• RHP User

RHP User

6 years ago

Some men are particularly attracted to pregnant women and sought us out specifically during that time.
    Never had the same with women, some were okay with it but none expressed particularly wanting to be with a pregnant woman.

- Posted from rhpmobile

• Mischeviouslad

Mischeviouslad

6 years ago

If she’s mine..... she’s awesome

If she’s not mine..... she’s awesome, but not sexy. She’s someone else’s sexy

And yeah, I realise that I just totally gender stereotyped women as the pregnant ones because, well...... der

😂

- Posted from rhpmobile

• curiousgirl35

curiousgirl35

6 years ago

I doubt its on many peoples sexual bucket list to sleep with a pregnant women :
    1. Girl on girl,
    2. Threesome,
    3. Have sex with someone elses pregnant partner 😜

But purely speaking from pregnant chick v non pregnant chick in a girl on girl scenario, i think it could be amazing.
    The pregnant women having so much extra blood pumping around her body with a swollen and throbbing clit aching to be pleasured along with hormones craving gentle intimacy. What isnt to love about that? It could make for a really beautiful time.

- Posted from rhpmobile

• RHP User

RHP User

6 years ago

Our opinion only,Its so wrong would never do it.

- Posted from rhpmobile

• RHP User

RHP User

6 years ago

Thanks everyone for your replies, was purely just for curiousity, as I know from experience when being pregnant previously my hubby loves it, was just wondering if women felt the same. Definately more blood pumping and flowing to that area and orgasms are even more intense, well in my experience lol
    I would personally be with a pregnant women if the attraction was there it wouldn’t worry me if the lady was pregnant or not. Thanks Curiousgirl35 that’s exactly my thoughts too 😉

- Posted from rhpmobile

• RHP User

RHP User

6 years ago

I certainly would if the situation presented itself though!

• RHP User

RHP User

6 years ago

I find it sexy

- Posted from rhpmobile

• RHP User

RHP User

6 years ago

I love pregnant women. Although I have never been with one. I had a chance once but was to drunk to act on it

- Posted from rhpmobile

• RHP User

RHP User

6 years ago

I Love pregant woman. Any around im Victoria

- Posted from rhpmobile

• RHP User

RHP User

5 years ago

Yep loved pregnant sex and the milk spray later on when ya give the boobs a gentle squize gona miss that soon

• RHP User

RHP User

5 years ago

Pregnant sex is the best the ladies sexual desires go off the charts and every little sensual touch can get them exploding there juices as there bodies become very sensitive. There sexual drive is as good as a lady high on party treats

• RHP User

RHP User

3 years ago

Absolutely love pregnant women just yummm