Cum’n n Goin ?

January 27 2023

What is the etiquette at a gang bang ?
If you cum , do you go and sit in the naughty corner till everyone else is done ? You know like when you get shot in a game of Paintball ?😂

Comments

• RHP User

RHP User

a year ago

If you are part of an ethical and well run GB group, that will all be communicated with you. 😎

On the whole, a GB is about the entire experience. And that includes banter and laughs, as well as penetration and ‘finishing’.

IMHO (and experience), men who leave after cumming, won’t be given a recall.

• MrMrsKinky

MrMrsKinky

a year ago

You can still have fun after you cum. Just because you have cum doesn't mean they have. Keep going, you'll get hard again in time.

• MsSuperFoxy

MsSuperFoxy

a year ago

Ok, I'll cum clean....you sit in the corner, suck your thumb and wait for your mummy to pick you up.

Ms Foxy

• FeistyFatty

FeistyFatty

a year ago

As above. This will all be covered with y'all by the hosts. There is more to a GB than cumming though. So much more to be enjoyed about the entire experience. Don't rush to the end and then take yourself outta the game. Get amongst it lol

• ReyandJean

ReyandJean

a year ago

Best rule is "She cums first"
    Breaking off play just because you've dropped your load makes you an undesirable future invitee.

• RHP User

RHP User

a year ago

Ejaculate then Evacuate.

• ddlbm

ddlbm

a year ago

And try to avoid friendly fire 😂

• allonshow

allonshow

a year ago

Depends where you’ve left your load 👀 our experience is that cumming only adds to the adventure, plus the more the merrier 😁

• MFMHotWife

MFMHotWife

a year ago

Ejaculate and Evacuate..... And you wont get an invite back with us! Chill out and enjoy that which does not happen everyday! Read body language too, once the lady has had enough, then head home after offering your thanks and appreciation!

• wingman2014

wingman2014

a year ago

In case you didn’t realise it , this was a rather tongue in cheek question 😉

• SAM_ANISSA

SAM_ANISSA

a year ago

Sit t an watch regain your composure and then play again.. Or you’re definitely not getting invited back

• RHP User

RHP User

a year ago

our guys usually cum a couple of times, everyone takes a break while the action is still going on, when there is 3 or 5 guys there are breaks in between your turn anyway.
    guys wanting to joi n our group close to the gold coast message us please

• JohnAnn2227

JohnAnn2227

a year ago

We have only had gang bangs amongst our group of friends so of course everyone stays and is involved in various ways. However, I wouldn't be impressed if a guy just shagged me and left. All of the gang bangs I have been part of have been all about me receiving maximum pleasure. The positions, numbers of guys involved, the number I accommodate at a time, what my girlfriends do to support me, all is designed to please me. Any guy who shagged, came and left wouldn't be invited back.

• leftrightout69

leftrightout69

a year ago

Wouldn't you want to go for round 2?