Cum in me

July 20 2023

I've been bi curious for a while, I'm interested in getting a load in me, I don't know what it feels like, can anyone help...
Can you feel it inside , is it warm ...cold.
Would I feel it in me is my question?

Comments

• countrytouch82

countrytouch82

9 months ago

Experiment with a douche :P

• beinghuman

beinghuman

9 months ago

Try Grindr perhaps. Only cold if dead!

• MauriceC

MauriceC

9 months ago

What's it like to have a big hard cock blasting cum deep in your ass? It's fucking awesome. I can't get enough.
    A month ago I met a take-charge guy at the cruise club in Cairns. I had just arrived, showered and was wearing only a t-shirt, when this guy walked up, big cock in hand. He took me to a private room, I bent over and seconds later had a big hot hard cock sliding into my ass. He fucked me vigorously and I fucked back, squeezing his cock with my anal sphincter. Then he got me on my back with my knees up towards my shoulders, for even greater penetration and exciting face to face interaction. It was hot, hard and the cumming felt amazing. I hope to repeat the experience soon, with a guy I met today, nice big cock, second time we've hooked up, I sucked his nice cock and swallowed a big load. He suggested we try anal next time, just need a more discreet location.
    So try it, I'm sure you'll love it.