Cum cleanup

June 25 2021

Ladies what’s your thoughts on your man cleaning up his mess off your body? Or even kissing you after you’ve given a blowjob without swallowing?? I find incredibly sexy but would to know your thoughts!

Comments

• FeistyFatty

FeistyFatty

3 years ago

Mandatory. Would be weird if he didn't actually

• RHP User

• Kokoflamingo

Kokoflamingo

3 years ago

I find it incredibly sexy too.

• SpicyKale

SpicyKale

3 years ago

For sure! Not the snowballing though, Mrs isn’t fond of the taste. Happy to share with playmates though😈

• Obi1kenietzsche

Obi1kenietzsche

3 years ago

Clean up in aisle 4!
    A gentleman always cleans up (tongue, towel or garden hose- depending on what’s required).
    Obi1 xx

• RHP User

• blix_and_queen

blix_and_queen

3 years ago

We enjoy it.

• RHP User

RHP User

3 years ago

All for it 😉

• time4us4play

time4us4play

3 years ago

Love it 😀

• RHP User

RHP User

3 years ago

Surprised the hell out of me first time it happened... But highly erotic

• RHP User

RHP User

3 years ago

Do you mean with a wet wipe? 🤔

• RHP User

RHP User

3 years ago

Even the thought of cleaning up all the mess with a hot couple is amazing (although health comes first so May never happen)

• RHP User

RHP User

3 years ago

A franger is a good way to make the clean up easier.

• eleganceandclass

eleganceandclass

3 years ago

I found it incredibly sexy when a guy came on my belly and just as I was about to get up to clean it up, he gently stopped me and licked it off in the most seductive way. It was sooooo hot!

• RHP User

RHP User

3 years ago

During a pretty wild little party night with my wife a girlfriend of hers and a mate of mine things got a bit more wild than usual.
    All on the bed my wife went to the end of the bed and came up between her friends legs caressing her pussy with her lips and tongue. Watching her loving performing oral on another girl and also seeing her friend loving receiving this girl in girl attention (first time the girls had played together), my mate and I were kneeling on each side of the girls watching the action as we stroked ourselves. Pretty soon my mate says he’s going to cum and leans in shooting a massive thick load all over the girls boobs. After wiping my fingers through it and giving them to the girl with her sucking them clean, I leant down and ran my tongue and lips all over her boobs cleaning all his cum from her.
    She didn’t comment either way but my wife loved it nearly as much as I did…

• Fantasy80

Fantasy80

2 years ago

Would love to be used as a clean up go for a couple

• RHP User

RHP User

2 years ago

Done it many times and love it