Milfpuss

Milfpuss

M60 F54

Cuckolding / sharing

February 08 2022

What experiences do you have of cuckholding/sharing? How does it make you feel before/during/after the experience, ladies? Similarly, how do you men feel before/during/after your woman has shared with another guy or guys?

Comments

• Mrs_Deep_Love

Mrs_Deep_Love

2 years ago

Big difference between sharing and cuck.
    Big conversation.
    I love it, I have nothing but pride for my hubby's enthusiasm and skill.

• RHP User

RHP User

2 years ago

From her pics, she was damn hot. I was nervous as fuck. We met on gumtree when they had a dating section. He (husband) sent me a message Sunday night that said: "Monday 815am on the dot. Room XXX at Shangri La. I'll be in the shower. When I get out, I want to see you fucking her like crazy."

Nervously, I walked to Shangri La Sydney as I live close by (I doubted I could just knock without a room key for the elevator, but he was right - for years Shangri La didn't have elevator swipe security cards). I took the elevator to the 28th floor. I knocked. She opened the door. Blonde hair. Robe. Damn cute. "Come in."

I followed; passed by the bathroom where the shower was running. Her robe dropped. Jesus. This was happening... We started on the bed. Oral on both. Me on top. Her on top. From the side... Then he came out of the shower. "Yeah mate, fuck her like the slut she is." Jesus. He was watching. Full on. Tad nervous. Bit weird. She was cute, lovely, pretty, gentle - he was rough. Then, as we changed positions...

He jumped on the bed and took her from behind as she was blowing me... "Yeah cum on the whore's face." And on and on... until I did.

Then? Silence. "What's next," I wondered to myself. I thought it would just be polite to sit on the chair / watch until they finish? But, they both just rolled over and stopped. He looked at me, and said: "You gonna fuck her again? Or fuck off?"

Kinda hard to get hard in 30 seconds flat, so on the shoes went. The "date" was 15min in total, and I passed thousands of commuters by Wynyard Station thinking: "I must be the only person in Sydney who's just had this experience right now."

How did I feel? It was weird. Interesting. Fun. Funny. Wild. Not really my thing, but kinda my thing.

• Sawadee

Sawadee

2 years ago

Our experience went quite well .. We meet at a neutral location , went away to digest everything , wife was happy with everything so we arranged to meet . The preceeding week was a combo of excitement and nervousness. On the day of the meet , mrs S was mentally in the right frame of mind . We meet at the bar of the hotel , relaxed over a few drinks before retiring to our room. Long story short ' Mrs S surprisingly didnt hold back and a good night had by both. I must add ' this was a birthday gift from yours truly not a cuckold experience.. Cucks are into humiliation , thats definately not me / us. So for us ' before " tense and exciting... Dueing " very exciting " Afterwards , big smiles all around.. No regrets...

• bgray1927

bgray1927

2 years ago

Have never done it yet but it's one of my todo lists if I ever do ill be sure to let you know

• RHP User

RHP User

2 years ago

Mr here, not into the cuckolding humiliation side but I do love sharing and although I don't always just sit back and watch, it turns me on to no end to see my wife being passionate with another guy, the passionate tongue kisses and the look she gives him as he enters her turns me on I love holding her as another guy has sex with her... kissing her and hearing her moans from another guy I love... I guess it's just I love watching her pleasured... like I said I don't always just watch🤪

• newyboy70

newyboy70

2 years ago

Our first experience was about 10 years ago.

She is very conservative, it all started slowly with lingerie, then progressed to a toy and so on. Started mentioning about a 3rd person during sex and said how about I have a look around. Well 2 years later, found a guy online, they chatted for months and I just let them be, but then when she pushed him to meet he went to ground. Then another year or so searching and plenty of time wasters, I had given up all hope. Then out of the Blue on a Tuesday night a guy from the USA on holidays messaged and straight away i knew this was different. He didn't want pictures and dirty talk etc, sent pics of himself and i gave him her number and let them chat. Come Saturday Afternoon, i get home from work and my wife says, we are meeting tonight, i'll book a room.

It was all systems go, we got ready, packed the camera gear and some snacks, and went to the motel. Sitting in the room waiting for his train to arrive, she said ill go get him, 5 minutes later they turn up. We chatted for a bit and next minute they were on the bed. 4 hours later it was over in a blur, id dint know what to think, never seeing my wife that passionate with some else before, it was head spinning. Extremely lucky i filmed it as i cant remember a thing.

I felt LOVE for my wife that is beyond what you think is possible, yet also a touch of jealousy as he was, JACKED, Looked like Tyson Beckford and hung like a horse and went for hours, her body things i had never seen before from her.

10 years later, a few months ago are searching on and off for all that time we found another guy, turned out to be a DUD in bed, so we both learned a lesson on that one. The search continues and we are together on the journey.

But after initial hesitation on her part as it was quite an out there proposition for her, she sees how much I enjoy her being happy and it works well for us.

• RHP User

RHP User

2 years ago

This happens two days ago...

Wife has her side boy over during the lunch break it only works out this way because kids etc and wife has Wednesday's off.
    I was planning to come home too this time but was getting caught up at work.
    Didn't think I had time so got drive though, got a message though the drive through of a pic of cum on her chest which is new to us as we don't normally bother with pics. My heart skipped a beat (in a good way) got a boner which I can be prone to so had to eat lunch in the car. Wife was worried about me being hot in the car ...or so she says.
    worked out I had 6 minutes, rushed home threw her on the bed, she was already so ready, went at it hard just the way she likes it, came half on her stomach and half back in her and kept going well because I stay hard when in this state, Once I had 30 seconds left quickly hoped in the shower and rushed to work, No one's the wiser about what just happened and I carry on with my day. I have to wait for round two that night.
    My fitness tracker shows elevated heart rate that whole time with a big spike
    So to answer the question
    before - excited
    During -lustful
    After - horny
    But that's just me ????

• Sawadee

Sawadee

2 years ago

Im always surprised with the lack of response when someone asks for experiences regarding wife sharing / cuckold .. Surely there must be many couples out there willing to share thier experiences same as the contributors above. ?

• Powercouplevic

Powercouplevic

2 years ago

As a male in this kind of lifestyle the new word I discovered compersion comes to mind … I actually really enjoy seeing my wife enjoying herself with another man and that’s all I need to be satisfied
    Needless to say I’m wired that way if your not it definitely won’t be something you can train yourself to enjoy

• RHP User

RHP User

2 years ago

My husband get very anxious prior and turned on at the same time watching me get ready. He’s a mess by the time our male friend arrives. Afterwards when we’re alone he is so loving and passionate. He wants to take me back.
    I enjoy watching him as he watches us.

• 2EssesExploring

2EssesExploring

2 years ago

In our discussions before and after playing with others we both realise our biggest turn on is watching each other enjoying other people. Many is the time one will say “I just want to watch you fuck” and the other will say “but that’s all I want to do too”
    Ok we both enjoy being the active one too.
    We play very rarely. We get hot fantasising about the next time but when the time comes to meet someone new Mrs S is always quite anxious in the few days before. She doesn’t like chatting online to people we haven’t met so it all comes down to how she feels when face to face.
    If we click then she forgets her nerves and self doubt and becomes her sexy alter ego.
    After a great night we always feel even closer and warmer with each other and we both feel sexier within ourselves. We love to talk about what we loved about being with the other people but it always ends with us talking about how hot we got watching each other.

• Cuplelookin4

Cuplelookin4

2 years ago

Our first Hotwife experience was HOT as F*%K
    Wife found a suitable Bull online both seemed to hit it off. An experienced Bull whom is a “veteran” in the lifestyle.
    Wife and Bull exchanged texts messages and all communication was open and transparent for all everyone involved.
    Wife explained what she wanted from the experience
    Hubby explained what he hoped to get from the experience.
    Bull explained what he could offer to the experience and was very much a guide given his experience in the lifestyle.
    The scene was finally set for a hot but quick first meeting. The most exciting piece for us through the experience was definitely the lead up, the build up.
    A few little details were outlined to help enhance the overall experience such as a specific sexy lingerie outfit for the Hotwife a lot of play between the couple leading up however NO sex just play two weeks leading up to the first meet between hotwife and Bull.
    So many mixed emotions and feelings flying around so many questions.
    The night was set for a quick meet up where the wife would attend alone. Something that heightened the experience was as a couple we were attending an event with 300 other friends as featured guests. (whom were not aware of our “plans” for the evening). It was planned Wifey would pretend to have forgotten something and need to return to the hotel that was at a discreet distance.
    Wife and Bull would meet and if everyone was comfortable possibly have a quick play and return to the event where Friends and were nine the wiser only Hubby would know throw text messages while attending the event.

Definitely a best first experience.

• Bicuckple60

Bicuckple60

25 days ago

Too many to detail here...
    FROM A WILLING CUCK:
    My MISTRESS has been cucking me for over six years now.... and the desire, nerves, excitement and love have not diminished since we started. ( of which I have detailed in a another post)
    After considerable vetting of the BULL we organise a date, time and place (usually at home) We shower etc, my MISTRESS will choose what I am to dress in....usually a Blouse,Skirt, sexy panties, stockings and shoes. She will then inspect my cage and ensure it is tight and clean. She will then dress in a sexy negligee and robe.I will then get the wine and glasses and we will have a glass of wine and chat .....she will detail how horny she is...and start playing with herself....saying I hope he is as big as he is in the pics.....and can fuck for hours....
    When the BULL arrives I am told to go and wait in the dining area until called.... she will greet him at the door and invite him in...By now my heart is racing....They will chat for awhile and then I will hear them start to make out....usually she will undress him and perform oral....the moans and noises drive me wild....I am busting out of my cage....but I must stay concealed till called.Sometimes I am called in at this point.... she will beckon me over and check to see if I am really hard.... and then proceed to say what a nice cock he has and how much she will enjoy it....other times I will the hear them retire to the bedroom and listen intently at what is happening.
    When I am summoned to the bedroom I am told to kneel in the doorway and watch.... the pleasure I get from watching another man pleasure her is amazing.... I love to watch her reactions to the different methods guy have of performing oral and penetration....and how hard she loves to be fucked....one of her early BULLS was a 42 year old Black African with a 10.5" cock.... he would pound her for 40 minutes and she would scream for him not to stop.....she would always cum twice....occasionally I would cum without even touching my cage at watching this....
    After her and her BULL have cum she will whisper and giggle to him....normally telling how much her cuck likes to watch a real man fuck her.....after few quiet minutes she will instruct me do my cuck duties...the BULL first then her. When she is satisfied I have done a good job I will be sent to get drinks for them....depending on the BULL there may be a repeat performance. Most guys are keen to get going once they have cum.....very occasionally one will share her bed for the night...I find that pure torture as I love to lie with her and hear her details of what she liked so much. Some times she will require me to perform oral and bring her to orgasm again with her Rabbit... then she will remove my cage and edge me ....then lock me up again ...probably once every two or three months she will allow me to cum....but never in her....usually in her hand.... so she can make me lick it off.
    I must then run her a bath get her towels and robe ready... when she is finished I will tidy up, make and turn the bed down..... then she will cuddle up to me and tell me how much she loves the fact that I am her faithful cuck and how much pleasure she gets from having me watch her with her BULL. We melt off to sleep together.