Cuckolding

June 14 2023

Is this a real thing? why i always want to see my girl with other men? I can not stop thinking about it.

Comments

• DoAllTheThings72

DoAllTheThings72

10 months ago

Cuckolding is different to what you are describing. It's extremely hot watching your partner with someone else and I've always found that after it happens, you connect even deeper and the sex is just amazing!
    Cuckolding is where you are denied any involvement and partially humiliated when your partner is with someone else. This is where your partner has complete control and you have no say in what happens. Is that what you want? I know some relationships work extremely well with this type of play.

• Mrs_Deep_Love

Mrs_Deep_Love

10 months ago

So much fun, right? Just enjoy.

• MFMHotWife

MFMHotWife

10 months ago

Sure is real, though Im not "Cuckold", we are a Hotwife Couple, I love seeing and especially hearing my wife being pleasured, but I get into it too! Sure is a bunch of fun!

• Sawadee

Sawadee

10 months ago

Stag and Vixon couple here. Open to a straight MFM relationship without the humiliation the cuckold enjoy..

• Mrnyceguy

Mrnyceguy

10 months ago

It can be really fun with the right people, I used to play with a certain couple years ago and they would take turns at being in control and calling the shots…. No pun intended.

• IanTar

IanTar

9 months ago

What is interesting is what has brought about the social change where this has turned from cheating and grounds for divorce to something that men actually enjoy it and love their wives more for doing it. The effects of doing can be either pleasurable and enhance a relationship or damage it beyond repair