Critical review on my profile

July 18 2020

Hi ladies and gents,

Hope you all having a safe and fun weekend

I am Indian recently joined in RHP to test my luck. I have been putting my best effort to reach out to ladies and couples but I am barely receiving responses from them, while one part of it can be attributed to my average looks but I do have many qualities that out beats my drawback ( average looks) like massage, tall & hung & I maintain myself in a good shape.

I believe many of you have faced this issue in early stages and have sorted it out successfully, I want to make use of your valuable experiences in dealing with sort of issues , Also I would like you to review my profile for any further improvements/ suggestions .

Thanks in advance

Regards,
Fitstud1313

Comments

• SpicyKale

SpicyKale

4 years ago

Not a heck of a lot wrong with it, but if it was me I wouldn't be talking myself down in my own profile. 🤷🏻‍♂️ Since your profile pic is R rated none of the guest members will be able to view it. Also because the app is available on iTunes the Pie needs to abide by Apples content restrictions, as a result none of your R rated pics will be viewable on a phone and these days most people are using a mobile rather than a desktop! Other than that it's a hard life for single guys on here, it's partly a numbers game... so many single guys, so few single women and couples in comparison. Good luck!

• teamaj2

teamaj2

4 years ago

Hi Fit
    I actually think you have a good profile . It’s respectful , says a bit about you and what you seek .
    Some would say you don’t have a face picture. We keep our face pictures in PG , so I don’t find that a deal breaker .
    Rhp is a slow burn , especially for single men . There is so many single men on here . At the moment of course , I would assume most would be not meeting up in these uncertain times .
    Be patient , just continue to be you and hopefully the right people will come your way .
    Goodluck and stay safe .
    A

• badboyhere

badboyhere

4 years ago

Don’t sweat the response rate. That happens on here regardless if what you do or don’t do here cause your a dude. There 300 of us to every lady and 100 of us to every couple looking for guys. You should expect a response once every 6 months roughly. I agree that removing the x rated pic will make it better for you. General consensus is that 90% of ladies and couples in here hate dick pics on guys profiles so I suggest remove it. Welcome and if you can work with the numbers you will do fine. If not try your local pub.