Couples to watch

August 13 2023

My wife and I are totally new to this but we are interested in getting started by watching other couples and probably them also watching us. We’d like to start out online. Does this interest any other couples?

Comments

• MrandMrsEss

MrandMrsEss

8 months ago

We have just recently had a few experiences where we had sex while watching and being watched but didn’t touch anyone else and we really enjoyed it. Voyeurism is a big part of our naughty side.
    That said we wouldn’t do it online as you just cannot be sure about the security of the images.

• CuriousAsianCpl

CuriousAsianCpl

8 months ago

Go to a club. Easy

• jamesnn

jamesnn

8 months ago

Clubs are the way to go..we go a few times a week social and sexy

• KeithandKate

KeithandKate

7 months ago

We're interested in similar.

• Connect4fun

Connect4fun

7 months ago

Depends what you want. If you’re a couple on one another then maybe a club but if you just exploring think about a weekend away

• itacpl

itacpl

6 months ago

We are interested

• RHP User

RHP User

5 months ago

We did this recently and we realized this is more of our liking for the time being

• CLATsacouple

CLATsacouple

5 months ago

Would love to chat

• naughty_fucks1

naughty_fucks1

5 months ago

Heyyy 😊 we’re only new on here and was just browsing through everything and came across your guys question and instantly jumped out at my wife and I as we’ve been fantasising and talking about doing the whole shabang eventually but would love to start off exactly like this by watching another hot couple touching and fucking watching us while we do the same watching you guys 💦
    If you guys are still interested in this and would like to join my wife and I, message us asap so we can chat and get it all going 😊