Couples like smooth men

October 02 2023

I often wax to keep my body completely smooth.

After meeting four couples with bi males it is clear that smooth is best.

One couple even offered to pay for my waxing to be brought forward just to have me smooth. I didn’t accept.

What’s the consensus couples…are smooth men best?

Comments

• Viccpl

Viccpl

7 months ago

Keen to read the comments on this - it can be a polarising proposition at times!

• FeistyFatty

FeistyFatty

7 months ago

Pretty small test group.... completely waxed/smooth men are a nope for me. Personally I dont find it attractive. Manicured is lovely. I've never met a really hairy man before though so I guess if you're covered with hair waxing might be necessary.

• RHP User

RHP User

7 months ago

I’d say there’s significantly more that goes into being with a couple. Unless it’s purely a transaction?

We’re all attracted to different things but from mine, Abi’s and other fwb’s stories over the years it’s much more down to how confident, relaxed the person is. An inclusive conversational style, reading the room based on the dynamic sought.

Lust occurs in the mind. If it’s heavily preset there then what’s happening on the body becomes less relevant.

• Margo_Lover

Margo_Lover

7 months ago

Margo previously held onto the womens magazine ideal that sexy men should be rather hairless.

But these days as with most things, she far more open minded.

Which is to say she likes some hair, but not a forest 😆

- Alex.

• Mrs_Deep_Love

Mrs_Deep_Love

7 months ago

Smooth men, yuk dislike.

• Liberated

Liberated

7 months ago

Love the feeling of skin, so put my vote in the "smooth is best" column!!!!

• RHP User

RHP User

6 months ago

Yeah most like smooth giys from my experince

• Sharedpleasure20

Sharedpleasure20

6 months ago

Everyone is different. It's mostly about the connection and hairy or smooth doesn't matter much. But given the choice, the Mrs prefers hair, trimmed but not shorter than a blade 3...says that a smooth chest can be nice but she loves a snail trail and hair downstairs.

• FuntimeBRIS

FuntimeBRIS

6 months ago

At least shaved, don’t have to be waxed. Smooth is best xJ&Kx

• RHP User

RHP User

6 months ago

Well you have the option to wax and be smooth so best of both worlds as if they want hairy done smooth done. As a naturally smooth blonde guy one option for me unless I stick fake hair on me lol