Country swingers

January 08 2024

Thanks for dropping by...I know country people live in small towns and communities, so they are careful to conceal their identity. Most list their profiles in larger towns or the closest city. I would love to meet more "naughty" country folk. I have had the good fortune to meet with other country people and really enjoyed it. We have plenty of outdoor space and places!
I am open to new experiences and curious to hear from country people.
Any thoughts on how to find these like minded people of in the bush?

Comments

• fun2behere

fun2behere

4 months ago

hi Yes same experience here with country people disguising their location and picking a large regional hub. It is even harder being an older single male. We just do not match what many of the women and couples are after. That is just a reality. When I travel to cities which I do regularly I honestly have NEVER met someone by messaging. I have met people by going to events and clubs, those when men are invited, and made a personal connection. It is through personal connections built up over time that works for me. And people drop in and out of the scene or move towns. I have also lost several lovely play friends because they moved away. Best of luck mate. We need it.

• fun2behere

fun2behere

4 months ago

Hey an update … an example of country connections

A couple I know introduced me to a woman recently as they thought we’d be a match. They met her through an app - not this one. So on the weekend we swapped messages, chatted on the phone and swapped face pics. She is around my age and lovely. We are planning to meet.

Now she has put her address as a major regional town when she really lives in a small town an hour away. She said she met a man online who drove 2 hours to visit her and he stayed overnight. Next day at a regular social meet a couple of women comment on the car in her driveway. It is a good example of why people in small towns are secretive about their private life.