RHP User

RHP User

M33 F38

Conversion starters

July 15 2020

Hello everyone,

Myself and my partner are quiet shy to begin with. Starting conversation with guys and couples usually comes easy. Because you have to write the minimal of "hey how are you?"
With a reasonable response rate.
Now we aren't that un attractive or overweight well we think we aren't.
BUT we never seem to get replies from single ladies, is there away to start those conversations?
We get straight to the point as that's what we would like but unfortunately that doesn't work on here.
Any pointers would be appreciated.

- Posted from rhpmobile

Comments

• AnnieWhichway

AnnieWhichway

4 years ago

Getting straight to the point may be part of the problem. Would make the recipient feel like a zdx worker. What's wrong with normal conversation to start and let her lead the conversation. As they say, seduce the mind
    No one like a pushy couple trying to satisfy themselves with the woman coming a distant third.

• Aussielad93

Aussielad93

4 years ago

Everyone is different but you need to stray away from that “straight to the point” attitude. Try staying away from the generic conversations try something unique like “if you had to fight 1 horse sized duck or 100 duck sized horses what would you choose?”

• SpicyKale

SpicyKale

4 years ago

Exactly what Annie said, just talk to them like you would anyone else in a vanilla setting. The feedback we've heard over time is that the single ladies on here hate being treated like a commodity, do so at your own peril. To be quite honest and if I'm reading your post as you've meant it, I'm surprised you're getting that many responses to one line messages to couples. Each to their own though, we all negotiate this world in different ways, just be you!

• RHP User

RHP User

4 years ago

Hello,

Thanks for the advice guys we will switch up our approach and hopefully things change.

Thanks for the help :)

• MsJonesy

MsJonesy

4 years ago

To meet single ladies, and it is a long one. Those who open with a "hi how are you?" are a dime a dozen. Even if your sexy main pic captures their attention and they look at your profile, well its all about you and what you want, and absolutely no hint of what you will provide for them. As Annie said, you will be making them feel like a 'worker'. Try making it less about your fucket list & more about why its worth single women talking to you, and put a bit more effort in your approach.