Continuing the lifestyle

April 18 2020

I have been on rhp as a single on and off many years and even introduced it to a couple of girlfriends and we got on with a couples profile but unfortunately nothing ever eventuated of those relationships.
My experience as a single male playing with couples mainly but the occasional single girl. For some reason most of the girls I meet on here are having a bit of fun for now and looking to go monogamous if they find someone they like. I’m happy being single and playing but I am open to meeting a single girl that would want to continue this kind of lifestyle. My question is, is there any on here?

- Posted from rhpmobile

Comments

• Kokoflamingo

Kokoflamingo

4 years ago

I like fwb right now, but if I met someone ( and I did a couple of years ago) Id like to think we could be open to playing with others. However, I find that some guys Ive chatted to want to go to swingers clubs all the time and take part in gangbangs and orgies and expect their partner to be fine with that. Theres a difference in playing together with others and throwing it around. You might be lucky and meet someone who is extremely broad minded.

• EarthQueen

EarthQueen

4 years ago

I think

Most women would get sick of this quickly if they felt a man didn't have their back in some way or some emotional connection. She would probably just feel like a meal ticket to get into clubs after a while. Why bother?

• Eiliethiya

Eiliethiya

4 years ago

If we had barely been seeing each other and it was suggested we 'get into the lifestyle' I would feel like I was being used as a cheap and quick way to get into clubs...no thanks. If we had an established relationship or were regular FWB, then I would likely consider it.

• RHP User

RHP User

4 years ago

Thanks for your feedback guys, it makes a bit more sense to me now as to what single girls feel most guys would be after. Do most girls see an open relationship or even a relationship in which you invite a 3rd party as FWB???
    I personally am not really a clubs kind of guy, I have never been to one, would be willing to try it but it’s not something I see myself enjoying so much that I want to do it often. I guess I would be looking for more intimate encounters, but being human also companionship and everything that comes with a relationship outside of that. I’ve found in the past it is near impossible to make both work.

• Samnite

Samnite

4 years ago

who wants a relationship that is Ethically non-monogamous. This does not mean that I want to play with other people all the time nor go to swingers clubs all the time. I want to be able to share my partner some of the time and have her be comfortable to share me some of the time. The lifestyle is about having fun in a non-pressured way. If it isn't fun then there is no point.
    I can understand that when NRE (New Relationship Energy) is there that I will not want any other person other than my partner. But that changes over time for all people in a relationship.
    To me, a monogamous relationship implies ownership and control where placing your genitals anywhere near another person is grounds for ending that relationship. To me, this is a silly concept borne out of religious brainwashing and society's biased standards. I want someone who thinks along the same lines.

• RHP User

RHP User

4 years ago

People are individual....I know you get this...

So the answer to your posed question is those people exist everywhere....

The real question though, is how many are here seeking the same?

I would suggest that the dynamic you propose based upon your own experiences is that there may be few, so using RHP in order to find them should be but 1 tool in your arsenal....

• nightingale8

nightingale8

4 years ago

I’ve met both single people who are looking for open relationships and single people in FWB set ups having fun with others. The first are none too common, both are on here. I suspect sending out vibes that they may be head cases will exclude you very quickly.

• RHP User

RHP User

4 years ago

Life experience has shown me what Id be happy with in the future.

Monogomy in a relationship is not one of them and for many reasons. However to truely make it work you have to have a great base relationship. That has clear communication and consideration for each other.

Yet the idea of actually finding that is a difficult task. RHP is getting more known just as a hook up site. Most other apps are generally the same. But at least here these types of conversations are accepted as a norm.

• RHP User

RHP User

4 years ago

nightingale8

“I’ve met both single people who are looking for open relationships and single people in FWB set ups having fun with others. The first are none too common, both are on here. I suspect sending out vibes that they may be head cases will exclude you very quickly”

Who sends out vibes that they are head cases? I am saying I haven’t found anyone interested in this at all. Perhaps I am the head case?

• RHP User

RHP User

4 years ago

I share the same views with you Samnite 100%.

• RHP User

RHP User

4 years ago

Moan_a_lisa do you think that in order for a strong base to the relationship you should be monogamous early on? I could understand that but I feel I wouldn’t want that for her or myself later in the relationship.

• RHP User

RHP User

4 years ago

Of course you have to intially get to know each others needs, wants, desires and insecurities. Once the relationship is settled and you know the above. Then you can start to enjoy the adventure. But like all things a good balance must be found to maintain the core relationship.

• EarthQueen

EarthQueen

4 years ago

You've explained yourself more now and if you are thinking along the lines of Samnite I'm sure there are women who feel the same as you. Like Moana said though, I think to be enduring there would need to be a strong base created. I want to be able to be non-monogomous as I think the idea of one person forever is a bit unrealistic If I'm not that connected to someone and its FWB it's not hard at all. But if I really love and care for them and am caught up in them, it's much more difficult. I guess it's just my insecurity at the end of the day and also years of conditioning thats hard to break free from. Good luck, I hope you find someone who is moving on the same path as you.