Condoms!

October 24 2022

In my personal opinion I think men should be in-charge of buying the condoms. You know what you like, size and fit wise so if you want an enjoyable time that's The basics right?

But no I've had some disaster encounters of condoms not working out that have ended up without him being able to recover from and not end in an orgasm (Christ welcome to this girls life 🤣)

A packet cost ten bucks and I bet you the woman has spent more than that to meet you.

Is it too hard for men to step up and own this part of a
rendezvous? Side note I always have them handy as my other gripe is they might only bring 2🤣

I should say that couple's seem to be more engaged in this regard so it's just the single guy's I'm highlighting.

High 5 to those that take charge!

Comments

• BOOEAST

BOOEAST

2 years ago

Agree wholeheartedly. Of course a gentleman shall always be prepared with latex and non latex condoms, appropriate lubricant and massage oil (discretely packaged obviously).

• Ex007

Ex007

2 years ago

Communication is key.

Type up your rules of engagement and message it to them a good few days before the meeting.

If relevant include
    Food allergies if a meal is to be cooked or food play.

Preference in beverage

Hard No’s, not a fan of’s and some absolute yes’s,

Include who is responsible for condoms, lube, play toys, drop sheets, extra towels etc.

I've always provided my rules of engagement and it has always been well received. It saves any awkwardness and everyone knows where they stand.

• Margo_Lover

Margo_Lover

2 years ago

1000% true, it should also be the guy who brings up the conversation about using them... assuming of course, they will be used.

Not hoping if they don't mention it, maybe the lady will forget.

I also think guys should bring lube, in case it's wanted. (Cue the assholes saying, 'any lady I'm with will never need lube' 🙄)

- Alex

• Lostyanumber

Lostyanumber

2 years ago

Why do condoms have the little bubble on the end?
    So you can put your foot on it for removal. 😜🙄

• CuriousAsianCpl

CuriousAsianCpl

2 years ago

All guys should be responsible for condoms. Guys should also know their correct size.

Though if the girl has a latex allergy she should keep a stash of latex-free condoms in the event the guy has not been made aware beforehand.

• JamienLou

JamienLou

a year ago

Well, I was all set to play devils advocate (not trolling or trying to start arguments at all...) But the first 2 comment here covered pretty much what I was going to say..

I wont say I completely disagree with the forum topic, but personally Ive always felt it is Ladies choose. By that I mean I am happy to use condoms if this a requirement of the lady or couple we play with, BUT also (and honestly) because very happy not to use them at all.. when single and swimming through life of random and spontaneous carefree sex I DID always have a few in the pocket just in case though

• RHP User

RHP User

a year ago

Thats like the Irishman who found a condom in his daughters cupboard drawer, the poor was bewildered he did not know she even had a dick !! lol

• RHP User

RHP User

a year ago

I think it should be a discussion, regardless of who gets them, assuming the other person will get them, or its their duty to get them is a sure fire way to stuff it up.

From a guys p.o.v, if they showed uo with condoms and lube etc it could come across as a tad presumptuous.

I think the best way to get around the awkwardness is just have the conversation.

• MsSuperFoxy

MsSuperFoxy

a year ago

Why should men solely be in charge buying condoms?
    I find that statement really bizzare.
    Duty of care is to my health and myself
    before relying on anyone. My safety is important. So therefore it's up to ALL parties involved, with communication.

Ms Foxy

• MsSuperFoxy

MsSuperFoxy

a year ago

IMO If I've met up with a guy and arranged a play date and we've communicated prior about use of protection. Then he states "I've forgotten the condoms". There's no way I'll be going there with him (ever), even if I carry my own. If he "forgets" the first time, he'll forget with others. Just irresponsible, tactless and no regard for his safety, mine or others. Just a dick!

Ms Foxy

• RHP User

RHP User

a year ago

I always pack a couple in my wallet, but rarely more than 4 as the extra bulk makes storing more difficult.

As for orgasms, there are other factors which can prevent or inhibit orgasm other than lack of sensitivity. And for me at least, my primary goal isn't my own orgasm - it's hers. And I always make that clear anyway that I may not arrive and ensure them it's not their "fault". If you're upfront about these things then there can be no misunderstandings later on. Honesty and respect are always number 1 priorities...

• Sawadee

Sawadee

a year ago

Im really surprised you even ask this question.. As much as l hate wearing one ' l do ' and always have 2 on hand just in case. In this day and age ' l presumed most other guys did the same ? Theres always the dropkicks that only care about themselves.. but you cant put brains in statues.. No baloons , no party ?

• RHP User

RHP User

a year ago

I agree I am happy to supply my own. I know what I like size etc.
    In my younger days I carried 2 in my wallet not anymore with no wallet but women should have a few in the top draw for the unexpected occasion I guess.

• MsSuperFoxy

MsSuperFoxy

a year ago

I have a few concerns:
    Guys who carry them in their walletts: How long have they been in there? Have they deteriorate from the wallett folding? How often do you replace?
    Also, those who store them in their vehicles glove boxes (love the pun), like Tradies etc, * see questions above. How long have they been there, are you concerned about then deteriorating from harsh weather like sun/heat? How often do you replace?

So OP, from the above, you still think men should be in charge of buying condoms??

Ms Foxy

• squirtingmilf1

squirtingmilf1

a year ago

Going to say I think both male
    and females should be prepared with condoms and lube.
    If I decide to meet someone eventually, I will have already addressed the “safe sex” talk as well as having it stated on my profile.
    If someone said no, that is their prerogative, but it’s also mine and I definitely would not go further.
    I am very selective and go for quality over quantity and have never had a man turn up without them.
    I also look for certain things on profiles and that is a guideline to whether they do or not. (Generally)
    At the end of the day, I am in charge of my body, and I believe that we are all responsible for what we accept and don’t.
    I don’t have sex without so I make sure I am prepared also.
    We are in a time where we want equal rights, so why should that mean females not being prepared also?
    (Each to their own but just my opinion and certainly not meant to offend anyone).

• Mrs_Deep_Love

Mrs_Deep_Love

a year ago

Nope
    I'm in charge of my sexual safety.
    I only trust myself.

But yes gents should contribute too.

• nightingale8

nightingale8

a year ago

Totes agree, OP. It's like the dating equivalent of buying their underwear.

• RHP User

RHP User

a year ago

I’ll put it this way……. I wouldn’t tow my trailer loaded without being responsible for covering said load.

• Zarabyfar

Zarabyfar

a year ago

Why is this made such a big deal? Protect yourself, protect others

• HungGent

HungGent

a year ago

A man that turns up without his own condoms is like a man that doesn't have a driver's licence. Sure he can get by, but most women won't appreciate or respect it. 🤷‍♂️

• Viccpl

Viccpl

a year ago

Gents should be capable of providing the prophylactics suitable to their personal size - and both latex and non latex. And agree, lube is essential also. It’s not hard and shows consideration for the situation.

• 2EssesExploring

2EssesExploring

a year ago

Is it a penis thing?
    What about if you’re a bloke meeting up with a chick who has a penis?
    I love the comments that the bloke should bring toys, a drop sheet, frangers, a Sybian, power tools and paintbrushes. It’s alright if he’s got a tradie Ute kitted out but feel sorry for the fella who’s catching the train to meet you for that non-committal drink that may lead to more 😂

• sandscider6000

sandscider6000

a year ago

I’ve always got them on me, and a variety. Seems the guys don’t care which one. They all suck let’s be honest but a necessary evil for me. Sex was much more relaxed with my friend who didn’t like latex and brought his own. 🙌

• ElectricDreamers

ElectricDreamers

a year ago

I (MrsElectric) am allergic to latex which means a conversation about which brand has to happen ahead of time.

As many have said it's good manners really for a guy to come armed for fun...

• wanderlustQLD

wanderlustQLD

a year ago

I used to think that too OP... but the number of men who turn up with none 🤯 😳 Seriously guys, wtf?!

I am now a veritable condom vending machine, keeping an array of different sizes and types. Avoids any awks situations and keeps me 💯 in control of my sexual health, which I am pretty picky about.

And always makes for a hilarious family lunch moment if a whole pile fall out of my clutch the day after the night before 🙈😂

• Yellowpenguins

Yellowpenguins

a year ago

I tend to always have the conversation beforehand on who's bringing them because I have a latex allergy but yes it's always like hmm which size so if I'm supplying I'll take all options.

• RHP User

RHP User

a year ago

I think men should have condom in their pockets 😊,it’s also great female to have some just in case the pocket is empty

• RHP User

RHP User

a year ago

The decision to have sex is mutual. So is the responsibility of safe sex. Buying condoms in the supermarket is no different to buying a bottle of shampoo. Expecting the male to provide is an out dated ideal. It's 2020 decade not 1980.

• RHP User

RHP User

a year ago

I'm allergic to latex so I keep stock of different sizes. I don't want to risk a poor guy getting that wrong lol

• madotara69

madotara69

a year ago

Reckon it boils down, if guys are ok with condoms, they will have some, guys who aren’t are reluctant and because the loss of stimulation not so enjoyable and want to enjoy, more likely to not have condoms.

It’s worth a mention in that condoms technology has had little change over a long time, so a competition with a decent prize was put out for to re-invent the condom, something new.

Winner of the competition was awarded to the new re-invented condom by a brand ‘Lelo’ so the newness is amazing, it’s a way by using honey cone structure, hexagonal patterns in the fabric makes the condom super strong, therefore much thinner. The advantage is there is little heat transfer losses, that is where any condoms whatever claimed cannot claim.
    So we tried the re-invented condom a few times, and with some guys who joined us mfm 3 sum’s
    Personally I can’t be sure if wearing the condom is any less than not, it’s almost better in some way but still on the fence, one thing for sure is there should be no reason not to want to wear a condom because loss of feeling.
    We have only found the condoms in sex shops, there are two types, one is original, the other is a larger fit, around $25 pack 12 I think.
    Guess anyone who knows about the Lelo Re- invented condom might be worth seeking out,

‘better to have them and not need them, to need them and not have them’
    Kind of thing and hey if safe sex is great sex it’s a win win.

Mado
    Mado Tara xx

• RHP User

RHP User

7 months ago

Both supply them then you will definitely have some and probably not run out