RHP User

RHP User

M46 F46

Comfortable/connection

February 20 2023

A message for the single guys (and girls) I know there are probably people and couples who are interested in the straight up meet and have fun but for others including me (as I will tell you in our messages) I like to get to know the guy a bit and form a " connection " before we get to the fun stuff... yes I am on here with my hubby and we are here for the naughty fun but it seems guys on here don't want to spend the time or effort to get to know us🤷‍♂️ ultimately it is their loss but all I'm saying is (with us) you need to be willing to get to know us a little and be able to make me feel a connection and comfortable at least

Comments

• Kokoflamingo

Kokoflamingo

a year ago

Totally agree, it may be exciting for many people to have sex with random people, and I can see why, but its not for me. If I meet someone and theres no attraction, then theres no play. Messages from strangers late at night, " Lonely? Fancy some fun?", are such a turn off. Im guessing they must work sometimes. Different strokes and all that.

• RHP User

RHP User

a year ago

Spot on, my girl won't even consider a guy to meet us if he can't chat to her and make a connection.

• MsSuperFoxy

MsSuperFoxy

a year ago

LoL Try being a single woman on here, so it not just you two.
    If the first contact is rubbish with no effort and they want to push you into sexual activities straight away, guarantee they'll be the same in the bedroom. Much like UrberCock or McPussy drive through, dash and run!
    Some people like that and seek. That's ok. If it's not for you, put in firm bounderies (which you have, because I read your profile), move on. There's no use being emotionally involved as it will just do your head in.

Ms Foxy

• Sawadee

Sawadee

a year ago

Couldnt agree more .. We're very big on a initial meet at a neutral location to gage if there's a attraction or not... no attraction, no future meets ...

• FeistyFatty

FeistyFatty

a year ago

Sheesh mayhaps I'm the odd one out Here hehe. I don't need a connection with everyone I invite to play. Massive fan of a spontaneous Ninja fuck. Have to admit, some I don't even know their names 🫤. I have been meeting (a few times a year) a man for the last decade that I still only refer to him by his username and he by mine. We don't exchange more than a a handful of words on idle chit chat and we're straight into each other. My hubby also shares similar experiences with some of his solo Playmates.

Each their own I say.

• madotara69

madotara69

a year ago

Yeah, we are spontaneous when an occasion occurs, window of opportunity and through experiences found a short time expressing the comfort welcomed to just be them self as we are and enjoy having some fun each time unique. Tara has said it amazes her that the best times we’ve had, have been with guys she was least attracted to, she likes to feel us guys having a connection and together doing what we can and can.
    I suspect the guys she feels more attracted to maybe mirroring her likes and not so genuine, leaving shortly after we begin enjoying the moment in play, done and pants on with an excuse to having to be somewhere and that’s ok we don’t rely on anyone not themselves and appreciate who are. It’s a learning experience to understanding our experiences in saying only our’s and thanks for the chance.
    Mado
    Mado Tara xx

• Steveh41

Steveh41

a year ago

I must be different to a lot of the other users on RHP. I’m not here just to hookup with random people without knowing anything about them. I want to form a connection and friendship with others so that we can have ongoing experiences and I feel the best way to do that is using chat to gage interest levels from all parties involved. My time is precious to me and I don’t want to waste it.

• compressor

compressor

a year ago

Getting to know and understand someone a little more is not much to ask. You maybe happy just to chat and have a coffee the first meet and that is fine

• RHP User

RHP User

a year ago

I'm with you on the connection thing. I don't need or want to know their life story but I do want a connection. For me a connection leads to increased desire and much more fulfilling sex.

• SusyQ

SusyQ

a year ago

Totally agree. No connection, no play. Thankfully there's enough of us that feel this way 😊

• Knottybutnice

Knottybutnice

a year ago

I’ve found that connection relates to respect and leads to repeat interactions , female or couples . I’ve been part of a swinging couple

• Gorgeous2

Gorgeous2

a year ago

Reading these comments I now realise I am not alone in wanting connection to be turned on. No I am not flattered that you want to fuck me as though any body will do. I am 59 years young and have no tolerance for crude pick up lines asking my husband if I play alone. Reading a profile bio is bare minimum