Cold feet everyone??

October 17 2020

My partner and myself been in this scene over 12 months we start chatting with people on here then suddenly no replys anymore..
I understand cold feet but this is getting to be a joke.
Thoughts???

Comments

• SpicyKale

SpicyKale

4 years ago

Lots of bored people in lockdown maybe? We’ve had more people contact us with obviously fake profiles and fake pics this year than in our entire time on the pie, and we aren’t even meeting up at the moment! The latest one used a pic from a recent bonds catalogue🤦🏻‍♂️ You’ll work the bs out eventually!

• MsSuperFoxy

MsSuperFoxy

4 years ago

It's not a joke, it's called "Ghosting". Happens a lot and for many many reasons. For example, they've change their minds, lost interest and moved the conversation down on their priority list. Maybe they lost interest in the conversation, who knows? But something has happened for them to change their minds. Sadly, you can't do anything about it or make them change their minds as it is made up. If you haven't met them, its OK, as there really should no expectations or pressures to do anything. The only way to stop ghosting is don't invest too much into the conversation. If they want to met you, they will. :)
    Ms Foxy

• Tall74nHard9

Tall74nHard9

4 years ago

As has been alluded to by some others - unfortunately a fact of life on site. Who really knows why - it just happens.

Tall

• teamaj2

teamaj2

4 years ago

As the others have stated , you are not alone on this . Happens to us all . Just to reiterate what’s been said , there is any number of reasons . Ranging from having a change of heart , getting bogged down in real life or they were picture chasers or fakes . With time , we found it easier to pick the fakes and block fairly quickly . It’s worth the wait to find like minded people that do actually exist on RHP.
    Goodluck .

• fitman2230

fitman2230

4 years ago

Same goes for my experience. Even to point of meeting and confirming 1hr in advance.

• teamaj2

teamaj2

4 years ago

Another train of thought - I think some people love the thought of it all . They enjoy the flirt , anticipation, experience of expressing their deepest fantasies etc . Sadly some suffer cold feet or possibly some had no intention of meeting anyway . They simply disappear . We’ve learnt not to take it personally and not to feel disappointed by perhaps being duped .
    A

• RHP User

RHP User

4 years ago

sadly you will get used to the ghost we have an inbox full of messages form couples and singles that simply stop chatting, even though my profile is very clear and i make that clear in the chat. in saying that we have met a handful just a handful of real people and nice people. just hang in their. Louise xx

• AnnieWhichway

AnnieWhichway

4 years ago

It's not exclusive to you we all experience it at different times and especially when you least expect it.
    In normal times, the best way is to go to meet and greets and private parties where you meet real people and start networking amongst like minded others.
    Good luck you are not alone

• bianca_dd

bianca_dd

4 years ago

your profile says you are looking for single bi females (who wish to have sex with your husband. I preempted that bit sorry). Two things; firstly it's never gong to happen, secondly, the 'women' you chatted to gt cold feet because if you actually met you would find they have a dick and not a vagina. If you are serious go to a swingers club or party and meet people in person or perpetually deal with net people and good luck with that.

• RHP User

RHP User

4 years ago

Really all this tells me is that your RHP profile is the only vehicle you use to meet like minded people...

But ...

Consider RHP as a pub/bar/nightclub...imagine yourselves as singles...Then imagine each and every night you turned up to hook up with someone, and in the whole time you were there, you found zip, nada, none...

How do you deal with that scenario??

Because dealing with it from here is no different...

• RHP User

RHP User

3 years ago

Lots and lots of tourists in these sites with no intention of actually meeting!

• RHP User

RHP User

3 years ago

We constantly experience the ghosting and last minute cancellations of meets. Its just part of using apps like this once someone stops replying to us we just assume that they have lost intrest so we just move on to someone else.
    As stated before people are on here for all types of reasons so its very common for someone else to grab their attention who could be more of what the other person is after.

• RHP User

RHP User

3 years ago

I’ve been thinking the same thing. Sites like these are meant to bring people together? Yet you end up feeling quite isolated or wondering if it’s all fake

• RHP User

RHP User

3 years ago

If you looking to chat I am happy to fill a role there. I wish my inbox was overflowing 🤣 not much chance of getting down to Covid central, oops I mean Victoria anytime soon for a coffee but still happy to chat if you want

• RHP User

RHP User

3 years ago

I take pride in weeding the fake profile. Gf and I make bets to see what excuse comes out. Take it in ya stride, have fun along the way.