Coconut oil…

November 21 2023

It’s now my new favourite lubricant. Seriously shits all over synthetic lube and leaves the skin feeling rather nourished and soft.

Anyone else tried this or other organic substances they’ve since adopted?

Comments

• RHP User

RHP User

6 months ago

what do you use it for?

• Swede712

Swede712

6 months ago

Just avoid using latex condoms with it, it may damage the structural integrity and pop when you least expect it, speaking from first hand experience. other then that its a great moisturizer perfect for full body use.

• Kokoflamingo

Kokoflamingo

6 months ago

Lubricant, shaving oil, facial moisturiser, hair pack, and yes, cooking! I love it and its cheap as anything.

• RHP User

RHP User

6 months ago

Adda nice scented oil and you the perfect massage oil, suggest strawberry , vanilla or the like, its up to the individiual likings. Cheers

• big_rig

big_rig

6 months ago

Sounds like you've sold out to Big Coconut Oil! 🕵️ but it's true, an amazing element even though it leaves the bed a bit greasy. Also good to add a spoonful to melted chocolate to ensure a tastier smoother coating for ganache when making chocolate truffles. Advisable not to use coconut oil chocolate for butt stuff even though it's delicious as brown stuffs can be easily mistaken 🕵️

• dubbadeez

dubbadeez

6 months ago

It’s the best

• CrouchingTiger

CrouchingTiger

5 months ago

Paw paw ointment also a versatile tool to have in the kit bag

• PleasureLC30

PleasureLC30

5 months ago

2 votes from us as well 🙌

• EarthQueen

EarthQueen

5 months ago

Love it. It's also a great cleanser for your face to remove makeup. Don't use the linen sheets on the bed though. Those stains never come out.

• piediluvva

piediluvva

5 months ago

I have always used coconut oil as a lubricant and a massage oil.

It is probably one of the nicest and pleasantly fragrant oils. I'm biased though since I like coconut scent ;) xx

• TheMinx

TheMinx

5 months ago

Yes I got converted to coconut oil now its always on the bedside ready for play. I love how it feels 🥵 makes me all soft and lush

• Perthman6000

Perthman6000

5 months ago

Agree. It is an amazing lubricant.
    Handjobs and yoni massage with large amounts of cooking coconut oil can’t be beaten.

• Adventurous88

Adventurous88

5 months ago

Coconut oil has many uses , massage oil a base oil good for body slides lol , body oil , cooking , eat a teaspoon a day cleans yr insides out , even brushing yr teeth ,but also U can also use the smoked coconut oil ,

• Curiouscouple283

Curiouscouple283

5 months ago

I love it. It's so smooth on your skin or his! plus it smells great!

• Gentlelovers

Gentlelovers

5 months ago

We use it all the time,great for tanning.

• RHP User

RHP User

5 months ago

Agreed, all of the above. In addition use in shower as a soap substitute then no need for oil after shower.

• RHP User

RHP User

5 months ago

It’s been my secret weapon for years .. all natural and EDIBLE

• Tradiee

Tradiee

5 months ago

Me and a friend recently discovered
    Nuru Expcticgel. Absolutely amazing.
    I suggest buying the Nuru that comes with a blow up bed/ mattress protector

• Kewlcouplexxx

Kewlcouplexxx

5 months ago

Coconut oil is the perfect lube in water too. Imagine jacuzzi or sex on beach.