Coach me RHP members

March 11 2024

My friend is asking me to be rough, and deliver pain.

It's pretty much the opposite of my sexual personality, but I'm keen to give her everything she wants.

Any tips on some initial things I could try, to ease my way towards fulfilling her?

Comments

• Obi1kenietzsche

Obi1kenietzsche

a month ago

I’m thinking the best advice is just to ease into it very very slowly.
    Communicate, define, research and be safe!

• Ex007

Ex007

a month ago

Google is your friend so is some good slow hard hair pulling until her back arch is maxed. 🥰

• JustStephTuls

JustStephTuls

a month ago

Not your scene… and in you go… not sure THAT’s SSC… this worries me, please be kind to yourself.

Do it to yourself first. Get a feel for pressure, speed, impact etc. Get used to the sound! Set a limit eg five swats.

Sounds like you have a good communicator, half the battle won. Enjoy 💖

• MsSuperFoxy

MsSuperFoxy

a month ago

Have you asked her or had a discussion what she likes as in; being very specific, detailed, toys, equipment paddles, whips, ropes etc) etc??
    If you do google, and think "Huh, I might try this!", then try it on her as a suprise, she may not enjoy.
    Only she knows, what turns her on. Has to come from her mouth.

Ms Foxy

• fun2behere

fun2behere

a month ago

had a similar experience. I was reluctant to use whips and paddles as it was just not me. We did go to a class about BDSM. The big learning was all about consent and constantly checking in on safety and safe ways to check in. So it was a mix of me getting my head around it was what she enjoyed along with knowing I wasn’t going to do something wrong and cause harm - mental or physical.

• nightingale8

nightingale8

a month ago

“Rough, how? Let’s be specific” That’s probably going to get you the answers you’re seeking. I’m not sure anyone here could answer that better for you.

Not sure about others, pain isn’t enjoyable without dominance (NOT same thing as aggression). Power doesn’t need to be claimed or held. It just is.

Stay safe be safe 🙂

• EarthQueen

EarthQueen

a month ago

Chat GPT

• RagnarPrime

RagnarPrime

a month ago

You either is or you isn’t.

If it isn’t in our nature then we do it half-heartedly. No matter if we’re trying to do it for the one we love, it’s still not deep within so it won’t work.

Anything we do needs to have purpose for it to be felt properly and be delivered with the intention it needs. And that’s the key, intention. If you don’t intend to inflict pain or whatever rough play that person wants, they’ll feel it.

It’s not about the result, it’s the why which we feel and get off on.