Clubs in Perth

December 09 2019

Looking for clubs in Perth will be visiting early January

- Posted from rhpmobile

Comments

• 12Gauge

12Gauge

4 years ago

Hey guys definitely check out Infusion, best Swingers club in Perth for sure.

• horneycouplewa

horneycouplewa

4 years ago

Most definitely the best club, however if 103 has a big event on its worth checking out and just around the corner

• RHP User

RHP User

4 years ago

Infusion

Been there couple of times and enjoyed it.

• RHP User

RHP User

4 years ago

Totally agree with the replies above...our first visit was nothing special but we went back on Friday for our second visit and had a great time.

I would say to dress comfortably tho...only I can give, it gets warm when the action gets started. ;)

• KittyDeluxe

KittyDeluxe

4 years ago

I had a great experience at Sensations - well run, friendly, no pressure. Everyone asked permission before touching and the atmosphere was relaxed.
    Yet to experience Club 103, but have many friends who have been and said it's great, with a few private rooms to choose from.
    I won't comment on Infusions only to say the experience was the exact opposite of the one at Sensations.

• Kokoflamingo

Kokoflamingo

4 years ago

Been to a few theme nights and they were all good nights. Friendly people and lovely hosts. No pressure....there is a social area downstairs.

• Mctag9

Mctag9

4 years ago

Hi Obione,

Haven't been to Melbourne since 2014 , so I'd be interested in recommendations for Melbourne Clubs please?