RHP User

RHP User

M42 F47

Brisbane bi sex

October 05 2019

How many other people find it hard to find bi guys who are truly genuine and not just saying there bi so they can get a go at your wife or partner.

- Posted from rhpmobile

Comments

• Lovinit28andKC72

Lovinit28andKC72

5 years ago

I looked at our profile and the “about me” part only talks about sex with the female half, there’s no mention about what kind of male bi action you’d like to have. I’m guessing straight men who don’t mind a bit of mm contact during a threesome are good to go. My suggestion is to talk about the kind of male bi contact you’d like to have as well. Hopefully that’ll make some of the straight guys think twice not to try.

KC72

• RHP User

RHP User

5 years ago

I believe this goes on a bit, and I may have a suggestion to help remedy this. Make it clear from the outset that everything is going through the male half of you. Make it clear from the correspondence that if/when it comes time to get down to brass tacks that the two males are to kick everything off and get intimate with each other while you sit back and watch. If your ''date'' tries to bypass hubby and head straight for wife, the deal is off and you as a couple will call a halt to proceedings and leave.
    I think the simple thing to remember is (and this is from a bi male that loves bi MMF threesomes) that the genuine article will be patient and show just as much interest in the male half during the correspondence. If you're getting messages from men and all they want to do is talk about the woman, see pictures of the woman etc then you've probably got yourself a fake.
    Most couples I have been in contact with it's the male that does all the initial communication, the message is quite clear from them - I will only get to her through him.

• RHP User

RHP User

5 years ago

Nice

• RHP User

RHP User

5 years ago

Thanks everybody some helpful pointers there.

• compressor

compressor

5 years ago

Think there are some people everywhere who are not doing the right thing. I will be honest with everyone on here

• RHP User

RHP User

4 years ago

Makes it a lot harder for the genuine ones.. if you're considering someone just be very clear that mm action is part of the deal. Might help weed out the dodgy straight guys!

• QLDtwo4fun

QLDtwo4fun

4 years ago

Brisbane has a bi sexual party scene, haven't got to one yet. But there are out there,

• maroochyBIcouple

maroochyBIcouple

4 years ago

yes we hear you , not only is it frustrating but also annoying that they do this. lou and dave xx

• RHP User

RHP User

4 years ago

Sorry to hear u have to go through this when there r so many decent brisbane bi guys. Feel free to msg me anytime.

• RHP User

RHP User

4 years ago

As a bi guy the fakes frustrate me sometimes

• ocean_man

ocean_man

4 years ago

If I am playing with a bi couple it will be because I am attracted to both of them. So I expect to see pictures of both of them in their profile. You have 16 pictures of the female and not one picture of the male in your public gallery. That is a red flag to me and I imagine it is to other bi men too.

• RHP User

RHP User

4 years ago

Interesting as the couple of experiences I’ve had I’ve wanted the mm action more especially if the female is directing or getting off on seeing us together as it’s a big turn on for me to let my inhibitions down and have fun with a guy and there or my partner watches but sometimes the bi guy hasn’t fulfilled.