Breaking the ice

May 08 2023

Hello and thanks for the responses TIA

Ok I find it hard to compose a message to break the ice (first message) then when I put some thought into it I find myself second guessing myself and getting a mental blank out of over 100 messages sent I have only got about ten replies

I have tried humour but failed as my humour doesn't seem to translate into text.

That is my other issue of I am more of a face to face person and not the best at text pubs and club are not my favourite place's

How do I improve my game over text?

Comments

• FeistyFatty

FeistyFatty

a year ago

Just be friendly, sincere and honest. Use information from their profile so they know you've read it. Dont contact people where its clear that you're not a match. And sadly, being that this is an online platform..... You'll have to fake it til you make it with the charm. You'll get better. We've all been newbies and awkward..... It does improve x

• Ex007

Ex007

a year ago

There is very little in your profile. Tell people about yourself. People are looking for commonality and something to connect over. More regular photos wouldn't go astray.

• RHP User

RHP User

a year ago

No matter how good your opening message is, if your profile isn't up to scratch you will not get a reply.
    Work on your profile, add face pictures, take the fuck and sex bit out.
    Think like a woman, and if that's hard then think of how you would like a guy talking to your sister/cusin/mum. That's how you speak to women. Make sense?

• RHP User

RHP User

a year ago

10/100 isn't bad returns mate. Ask them a question they've never been asked.