Bracket creep

February 13 2024

I have a question about bracket creep.

No, it's not just for taxation!

This is age bracket creep 🤣

How over the years, whether on online dating profiles or not, one finds their ideal/seeking partner preference to fall behind because you haven't updated or noticed how many years have gone by. Then, you have to continually readjust the desired age bracket to remove what were the youngest age brackets, and add in older age brackets, simply to keep up with your own aging!

I'm sure everyone would have to do it.

Just curious, how often do people manually change their listed desired age bracket? Every year? Or every few years?

CT

Comments

• ElectricDreamers

ElectricDreamers

2 months ago

For me (Mrs) it was connecting with one particular older gentleman who made me push my part of our bracket older.

I'd always enjoyed younger guys as my focus before then.

• CrouchingTiger

CrouchingTiger

2 months ago

I'm 50 years, my bracket says 27 to 65. I like to think i'm open minded. But i'd guess i'd be more likely to explore with an over 60, than an under 40.

• RachWandered

RachWandered

2 months ago

My age bracket went down and I stopped mine at 45 … so yes of course I manually adjust it.

I utterly refuse to have any more birthdays (irl as well… not just here). I’m upfront about not disclosing my age and not having birthdays.

My bracket moved down because I scrub up ok. And half the dudes I bang just treat you like crap after a few fucks.

I figured and if I’m going to be fucked over by a douchebag he’s going to have to be the sexiest douchebag on here with a nice hard cock to be worth the trouble.

Can’t win them all but I don’t want to be crying over goblins …

• RachWandered

RachWandered

2 months ago

Actually I did set my age as 69
    Omfg
    I had so many messages commenting that I couldn’t be that old and one guy asked me to change it because he was worried women would judge him for humping someone that old
    I’m like dude?? It’s 69??? You know that number that’s in most people’s profile names???
    Ok that’s my 69 cents 🤣🤣

• boobsandbusted

boobsandbusted

2 months ago

no adjustment allowances here 😂