ChloeBrad

ChloeBrad

M46 F32

Blocking Etiquette

July 13 2022

Just wanting input on when other couples block a profile - We generally don’t block one unless it’s inappropriate or pushy, however we’ve been blocked after we’ve sent face pics.
We assume we get blocked as we are not what they are looking for but surely a ‘thanks, but no thanks’ would be a nicer way to achieve the same? Especially profiles in your area who you may no doubt run into at events..

Any insight / thoughts would be appreciated. ✌️

Comments

• FeistyFatty

FeistyFatty

2 years ago

Blocking has no "etiquette". I block those that I don't wish any contact from, don't wish further contact from and those I don't want looking at my profile.
    Don't overthink it👍

• RHP User

RHP User

2 years ago

I block anyone who does not fit my profile criteria without replying to their message.

• try1ngit

try1ngit

2 years ago

We block anyone that sends a 'dick pic' for their profile pic and single guys that won't take no for an answer. Have also blocked couples that get 'upset' when we say not interested.

• HappyHedonist

HappyHedonist

2 years ago

I block people who's profiles I don't want to see continuing to come up in my profile matches ie a match might want someone taller, so they get blocked. Nothing personal, just trying to reduce the noise and keep things relevant.

• Margo_Lover

Margo_Lover

2 years ago

There's no rhyme or reason to the way people use this site.

We've been blocked in the middle of conversations, blocked right after they made contact, blocked as soon as Margo started chatting (twice), blocked after we shared faces and more. Also had the other party delete the conversation on their side all those times and more. (Ie not blocked, but the conversation is over)

OTOH I think we've blocked 2 accounts, from the hundreds we've had interactions with.

As others have said, you need to ignore the odd behaviour of people here., Don't take it personally as much as possible ♥️

- Alex.

• badboyhere

• RHP User

RHP User

2 years ago

I'll block people that aren't compatible but RHP keeps suggesting