Black rings on right hand

March 16 2020

Doing some research after reading a profile the other day suggesting some people wear black rings on the right hand indicating they are available or swinging.
Is this or similar ' not so obvious' public advertising recognised in the RHP community? What have you come across

- Posted from rhpmobile

Comments

• time4us4play

time4us4play

4 years ago

Hasn’t this subject recently been covered in the forums?

• Annoo

Annoo

4 years ago

Sorry, must have missed that one.

• RHP User

RHP User

4 years ago

Sounds like a plan!
    Havent heard of it either, but a red ring, shirt, pi symbol printed on clothing, something like that would be great!

• RHP User

RHP User

4 years ago

Many people who have no idea about the scene also wear black rings and as I’ve said on many of these posts they now have black smart rings that can be used to pay with eftpos.
    Some people recognise some “signals” but I don’t think I’ve ever read about someone getting approached due to a successful placement of clothing or accessories that has let someone know they’re into the lifestyle. It may happen very rarely but generally it seems that no hints or signals are successful in getting people to approach you and ask such a personal question about what is still a rather taboo subject.

Ms Phoenix.

• RHP User

RHP User

4 years ago

Just draw a cock and balls on your forehead.

Cmon, how did the earring in the right ear pan out ?

• RHP User

RHP User

4 years ago

Was raised long time ago but to our knowledge never got much coverage

Haven't noticed anyone using the idea

But wouldn't it be easier if it was implemented for swingers

• Annoo

Annoo

4 years ago

Ok so seems the black ring has some misconstrued meanings. I found the other thread and had a read.
    Smart rings could be embarrassing or really entertaining too
    Anyone found anything else that signals what your after. Some sort of signal can save a lot of small talk

• Verypicky

Verypicky

4 years ago

Anklet's, are a hotwife indicator

• RHP User

RHP User

4 years ago

Small talk is important though...especially given the current circumstances society is faced with..

Ms Phoenix.

• Annoo

Annoo

4 years ago

Your right Ms Phoenix, I think no matter what indicators we wear, unless there's some sort of connection when you start having a chat, nothing's ever going to happen.

• Tall74nHard9

Tall74nHard9

4 years ago

on the right hand in the current environment could also be construed as something else, like lack of loo paper …

• 2EssesExploring

2EssesExploring

4 years ago

Right a quick google and:
    Wearing an anklet can mean you’re courting/engaged/married/non monogamous or lesbian
    Wearing a black ring can mean you want to offend/are married/asexual/lesbian

Hmm I can’t see anything going wrong here 😂