My prostate decided anal is awesome
Women no longer attracted
Me not attracted to men
Sex Zero now

Comments

• Kokoflamingo

Kokoflamingo

2 years ago

Your negativity is the problem. You are attractive and easy to chat to. A lot of women like bi guys, but you need to be positive, accept that this is who you are and be happy with your life. Negativity never attracts anything good. X

• FeistyFatty

FeistyFatty

2 years ago

Yikes. I got sad just reading that, would hate to sit across from you and feel how miserable you must be.
    Only suggestion I have..... Get into more Bi MMFs until the lust for females comes back fully maybe. Good luck x

• RHP User

RHP User

2 years ago

Personally, I think you're a good looking guy. But the instant deal breaker for me would be the regular smoking. 🚭

• Rising_Phoenix

Rising_Phoenix

2 years ago

Koko and Fiesty are spot on here I think, I don’t really have anything to add..🙂

• Chevymetal

Chevymetal

2 years ago

I think you mean you think woman aren't attracted to you. You'll be surprised bud. Everybody is attracted to different things. It takes all kinds. Also I think you'll find people are alot more open minded different plays in the budior. Just mate your worth it. The chance of you being born at all is astronomical. I just live a morally decent life and leave places no matter a bit better than I got there.