Big cocks?

February 22 2024

Why do some women not care or not like too big but there's some with crazy obsession with huge cocks? That crazed for it they r drenching themselves knowing one is in the area?? Do these make u cum better or do they make women go mad when they see them? Thoughts? I feel like some don't even care or hate them and others are nearly cumming just from the thought of it.

Comments

• Margo_Lover

Margo_Lover

2 months ago

Same reason some guys like boobs big, some like medium, and some like small. Some guys love big round bums, some love sporty bums, some love little bums. Some guys love curvy women, some love sporty women, some love Milfs some love... I think I've made my point :)

I've met numerous women who just don't like extra large cocks. Don't feel good, the guy can't fuck them hard with a big cock, cause it hurts etc. And a couple enjoy it at the time, but gives them pain afterwards, so they don't do more than 7 inches.

Some have said the big cock guys they've been with just don't know what they're doing. ie never bothered learning the art of sex, because they figured a big cock is all they need.

Anyways, those are the things I've been told by women I've met. I've met plenty who LOVE the idea of huge cocks too, not that I have one.

Margo (my wife) is looking forward to sampling a huge cock one day, just gotta find one that's attached to a great guy.

- Alex.

• Lemmesuckurdick

Lemmesuckurdick

2 months ago

Want to see mine?

• Blueflamingo

Blueflamingo

2 months ago

I have Endometriosis, one out of ten women suffer this and big cocks hurt. I would be in pain days after and its just not worth it.
    For me, anything over average hurt, so I prefer smaller than average.
    I've also found that guys with smaller cocks, in general, are better at oral and are more sensual beings 🤷🏼‍♀️
    But there are definitely some who can't have it big enough, we are all different and build differently.

• FeistyFatty

FeistyFatty

2 months ago

Preferences..... We all have them ........ I don't overthink these kinds of things, I just know what I like and I don't like small to average ones. I find them very visually underwhelming. So, as a very visual person..... It results in me being instantly turned off and moving on to something else I'm afraid.

• MsSuperFoxy

MsSuperFoxy

2 months ago

It’s the owner, that’s the biggest cock.
    Too bigger cock, the more brain cells it looses!
    Makes me mad when I see them that I cum with laughter.

Ms Foxy

• nightingale8

nightingale8

2 months ago

You know what’s better than a big cock? Two 😅

One on one, they’d better have good manners and a sexy sensual side. It’s not about size but attitude. Two is a whole new ball game 🤭

• RagnarPrime

RagnarPrime

2 months ago

Everyone has different tastes and fantasies.

No they don't make you cum better. The foreplay and the mental stimulation is usually the basis for orgasm (as I understand anecdotally and from experience but happy to be corrected).

What's the underlying issue as to why you've posted this?

• Peachesxoxo

Peachesxoxo

2 months ago

The size doesn't matter to me.

It's the personality and the connection that makes for a great sexual partner.

• Titsntatts4561

Titsntatts4561

a month ago

We've found in our limited experience, that a big cock is usually owned by a Big "Cock"