rupamohan

rupamohan

M54 F49

Bareback etiquette

August 15 2022

This post is not to judge anyone. I purposely don't use the word safe or unsafe as for me the only thing safe is absenteeism.

Does bareback mean everyone is using some kind of contraceptive or they discuss first to come inside or not?

I'm aware it can get leaky so again I'm not here to judge how risky it is if not using contraceptives.

I just want to know if rules are not discussed beforehand. What is the assumption, you can cum inside or need to withdraw before....

Comments

• FeistyFatty

FeistyFatty

2 years ago

Nothing is left up to an "assumption" with my playmates or invited guests. Everything is discussed as nauseum and agreed upon. Safe sex is different for everyone. I only concern myself with my own sexual safety and that of my husband's.

• Flirty2020

Flirty2020

2 years ago

Rule #1 is that there are never any assumptions. Boundaries & rules needs to be discussed, and agreed to, beforehand.

We don’t engage in bareback with anyone besides one another. I am no longer on the pill as my husband has had a vasectomy and as such our bareback sex, with one another, is conducted to be safe sex.

If we play with others then it’s safe sex for all activities. That means a condom, always. In my case (as condoms can leak) I make it clear that the other chap (wearing a condom) pulls out of my vagina before he climaxes. He can then ejaculate into his condom or over my chest / stomach.

• Flirty2020

Flirty2020

2 years ago

Conducted should read “considered “

• countrytouch82

countrytouch82

2 years ago

I've been with two women a la naturale, with the first (ie the very first) she was on the pill and then soon I also had the snip, and the snip obviously for the second. With the first I was going for the condoms before she said she was on the pill. At the time I just trusted her on that but obviously that or any form of contraception is not 100% reliable, so a combination is best.

As for wording, in the fetish crowd it may be described as "fluid bonded", as an alternative to "bareback".

In each case it was either exclusive or mainly exclusive. Discussion about it is always good prior, including about any sti checks.

• JohnAnn2227

JohnAnn2227

2 years ago

We have been swinging with 5 other couples for about 15 years now. In that group all of the guys have had vasectomies. We came to a group decision about 10 years ago to not wear condoms when playing together. We all trust each other and get 3 monthly checks. None of us have ever had any STDs. Our group does play often with others but it is always condoms then without exceptions. In our group it is the girls who decide where the guys cum. Early in the night it might be boobs, end of the night it may be inside. That is only fair as we are the ones who get messy!

• MsSuperFoxy

MsSuperFoxy

2 years ago

Ohhhh that's such a great question!
    I'm curious to know too.

Also do these men believe a woman if she states she's on contraceptive or had their tubes tied so therefore its ok to cum inside her? You know women (low majority) can be pretty deceitful if they are single and want a baby.
    *just thinking out loud*

Ms Foxy

• Blueyesxxx

Blueyesxxx

2 years ago

Fully agree with what everyone has said about open communication. That is key regardless of bare or not.

That being said if safe to do so I think bare is best. Some women also think so as well

• RHP User

RHP User

2 years ago

Recently met a guy whose company I enjoy and having had a hysterectomy i decided to fluid bond with him. He has a well established group of male friends and we are planning to meet with them each separately for some fun.
    The goal is for me to be the centre of some group fun and we have agreed to test one week before the date so they can all cum inside me. It’s been a long term fantasy of mine and balancing the risk with some degree of caution.

• RHP User

RHP User

2 years ago

I like to get to know people before deciding. When I get to trust them then I much prefer bareback. Love the feel and appreciate the gift they leave behind because the trickle down my leg afterwards reminds me of the good time I've had long after they've gone.
    If by chance I get 2 guy's at the same time....then I'm in heaven 😊😊😊.

• Chevymetal

Chevymetal

2 years ago

We always state our boundaries before anyone is even undressed. There could be a deal breaker a couple is up for etc. So the fun would stop short. I'd prefer not to start than have that awkward moment and tension.
    In regards to your question always a condom for us it's easy to put a condom on. I gavent had an issue with it doesn't feel as good but I do prefer not yo wear one with my partner.
    It's not pregnancy were worried about. It something that could make your a misery or worse for the 15 secs yo put one on.
    When it comes to finish our limit is that your cum is for partner. Yes that's me I just don't want want your swimmers her. Everybody is different though.
    Communication isn't just between you and your but open communication between all four. I my eyes to make it as simple as possible. The male generally is about to have sex with the person you love most. If everything has been laid out let your imagination run wild with limits in place. And I 99.999% of experiences would go smoothly I think.