‘Bad Guy’ - a sexy, real song slams it!

January 29 2020

So Billie Eilish, at 18 years of age, has nailed the JJJ Hottest 100 and also cleaned up at the Grammys. Personally I adore the song ‘Bad Guy’. So sexy, the beat, the thump, the inferred sexual acts.... she’s sassy. Does anybody else have this on high rotation during a session? Seems to me to be a stayer on my ‘crushing playlist’

- Posted from rhpmobile

Comments

• thecatsmeowaus

thecatsmeowaus

4 years ago

Are we talking about a gym session or sex session here? 🤔🤓

• Kokoflamingo

Kokoflamingo

4 years ago

I dont like it at all. I cant believe it took top spot, but there you go, Im obviously in the minority. One song I really got into this year was Lonely by NF. Otherwise my sexy playlist consists mostly of songs of yesteryear, i.e. Robert Palmer, Addicted to love and Flume, You and me

• Kokoflamingo

Kokoflamingo

4 years ago

The song is Only by NF. I always think of it as Lonely :). " Crushing playlist"..... like it!

• EarthQueen

EarthQueen

4 years ago

Agree it's sexy. But don't generally listen to music when i have sex.
    It's a pretty amazing feat by her and her brother who is co-writer of her songs.(he's only 22). The songs on that whole album show a maturity that belies their age.

• 86Jasindy

86Jasindy

4 years ago

Love love love the song, love that she is so young and doing remarkably well. So much talent.

Have you seen the carpool karaoke with her? Do yourself a favour and you tube it ❤

• RHP User

RHP User

4 years ago

I predicted it would be #1.
    Interesting fact - it samples the Sydney pedestrian crossing sound in the chorus, she recorded it on her phone when she was visiting Australia.
    She's also the first solo female winner of the hottest 100.
    Definitely a sexy vibe but not sure it's a song I'd play when having sex. It's in my gym playlist though.

• RHP User

RHP User

4 years ago

Now that it’s on several ads, it’s going to ruin it from saturation, hope not.

Duh.

• Sawadee

Sawadee

4 years ago

I never heard the song before so i went to you tube . No matter what song ' it has to grab me to want me to go back and play it again. Unfortunately 'this one didn't do it for me .. Maybe after a few times ?

However songs like " Senorita " and "Despacito " grabed me straight away' are sexy as they come and never fail to get my body moving..

Locally, "Before im gone " Guy Sabastion " and Jess Mauboy " Fallin " are world class..

Just my opinion..

• boxestotick

boxestotick

4 years ago

Nope cause my daughters play Billie Eilish all the time. They’re the last thing I wanna think about mid shag.

• TwmbaLovers

TwmbaLovers

4 years ago

I’ve never heard it. Showing my age here no doubt!

Mrs TL

• RHP User

RHP User

4 years ago

Hotfudgebne

Absolutely love that song and her, super talented.

She's kik in it

GCbabe1

• usrightnow_Again

usrightnow_Again

4 years ago

Ah nah. I think of it as a novelty song really. The type that would appear occasionally in the eighties, I didn't like but to look back on, is part of the musical landscape of the time it was released. As for a song to have sex to, no. We rarely have music on during sex, just sometimes a particular dance music dvd we have. At an hour and a half odd, it's not quite long enough but simply repeats. If you have it on, last thing you want is for it to stop before you're done, if you're enjoying it. Mr. urn. .