RHP User

RHP User

M32 F40

BI / STRAIGHT ORGYS IN PERTH?

January 27 2024

Me and my partner are looking to take part in a bi or straight orgy here in perth,
Problem is we are new to this whole scene and have absolutely no idea where to find them,
If someone could please point us in the right direction thatd be greatly appreciated🙏

Comments

• PerthVixen

PerthVixen

3 months ago

Perth is still extremely conservative** when it comes to Kink & BDSM. And the ‘scene’/community is quite small.

Orgies DO happen. Mostly via privately organised parties. So you need to reach out to those organisers.

Do an “Advanced Search” looking under “Groups” here on RHP.

You’ll also need to get a paid subscription (even if it’s short term), to be able to message these organisers.

Perth’s clubs are also a great place to meet people who are in and out of that particular scene.

There are also hundreds of events posted under the Events Page. Going to an event is an excellent way to build ‘contacts’ for this unique (but very 🔥) Kink. And you are in the perfect age group as you can attend all events. (Oldies like me are limited 🤪)

There is only ONE other way to be a part of an orgy . . . organise your own. 😈

**Even though RHP started in Perth 30 years ago, as a Swingers online message board

• RHP User

RHP User

3 months ago

If your reading this and you/yous are wanting to be involved in one just leave a comment or msg us directly,
    If theres enough interest we will arrange a hotel or airbnb for us all to meet up at on a date that suits ✌️

• Fukkus

Fukkus

3 months ago

We would be keen.

• infusions

infusions

2 months ago

Check our events (Infusions) we post in the events section.
    If they appeal then register your interest.
    We’ll be in contact

• dimples4fun67

dimples4fun67

2 months ago

Hi guys come to club 103 Thursday nights . Look under parties and Events.
    I will be your host for tge night . X

• Funtimes777

Funtimes777

2 months ago

Definitely keen to join …