BDSM

November 12 2016

New to BDSM and slowly getting into it more
I bought a kit and got a gag with it....i really want to try it but scared I'm going to get the ball stuck in my mouth....any tips to make easy to get in and out without getting lock jaw

- Posted from rhpmobile

Comments

• RHP User

RHP User

7 years ago

I'd suggest your lover....but clearly he's smaller

- Posted from rhpmobile

• RHP User

RHP User

7 years ago

Maybe buy another starter kit? They'll have graduated sizes so you can start smaller, and there will be ones with air holes, to get accustomed to the sensation.

Have fun

Report back :)

• Sawadee

Sawadee

7 years ago

Not knowing much about this , I'm curious to know what size the ball is. ? Is it Golf , Tennis , Softball size ? I reckon I'd be battling with something the size of a tennis ball ? Jay...

• Katkat

Katkat

7 years ago

A strap on the back of your head & a size of a golf ball or a bit bigger than than I'd start off with a small one first also u might want to get a leash on a neck that be soo fun walking him around the room! 😝😂

- Posted from rhpmobile

• RHP User

RHP User

7 years ago

Try small flavour on the gag enjoy the taste and a little pain

- Posted from rhpmobile

• ImpressMeTemptMe

ImpressMeTemptMe

7 years ago

It helps to have someone you trust to use a gag and other restraints with.
    If you are wearing a gag, have a hand signal prepared for when you need to stop.
    You can instead of or also have a ball in your hand which you can drop which calls it too.
    It is hard to hand over oneself to another, but it is well worth it...
    I wish you luck!

~Miss T

• RHP User

RHP User

7 years ago

I find it's mind over matter....I can't hold a pen in my mouth without wanting to gag....but for some reason I can easily handle the ball gag....think it's because I know what's coming and the excitement of that takes over....one with holes may make it easier for you too tho....good luck..

- Posted from rhpmobile

• RHP User

RHP User

7 years ago

Being a starter kit the ball may be one of the smaller ones. If you are still in doubt go to an adult shop and have a look at the different ones out there. There are also gags that are not ball shaped that you may feel more comfortable with.

• RHP User

RHP User

7 years ago

Ball gags come as a kit that includes 3 sizes so I fail to seehow you can end up with this problem.