Aussie women black men ?

April 25 2022

Wondering are Aussie women in to black men over here big where I am from interracial dating not to sure here ?Nee to the site so thought I’d ask

Comments

• Rising_Phoenix

Rising_Phoenix

2 years ago

Wouldn’t it be racist to choose people because of skin colour? I imagine if I said I prefer white dick I’d be labeled a racist, so by that logic I’d also get labeled racist for saying I prefer black...so I’m not saying anything 😂

• ExhibitionistEve

ExhibitionistEve

2 years ago

Yes I’m open to it, don’t have a specific preference over any other race though. I’m more into personality than looks.

• FeistyFatty

FeistyFatty

2 years ago

It's all a very personal preference, and we all have them. I personally am not into black men sexually.

• countrytouch82

countrytouch82

2 years ago

Why was the man using shoe polish on his penis? He misheard an instruction from someone at daylight saving to turn his Clock Back...

• RHP User

RHP User

2 years ago

I have never had the fanny flutters for anyone other than caucasian men.

• Sawadee

Sawadee

2 years ago

In case she changed her mind ' l just asked Mrs S again? Reply was .. prefer bwc ..

• RHP User

RHP User

2 years ago

There’s no reason why not to enjoy interracial relationship’s, we are attracted to who we are.
    No matter there skin colour

• RHP User

RHP User

2 years ago

Totally addicted to BBC's here ♠️🔥♠️🔥

• MFMHotWife

MFMHotWife

2 years ago

I love seeing my wife with black cocks, the contact is outstanding. But she says white blokes are more handsome... Wont keep me from trying to arrange black guys to come for a visit!

• RHP User

RHP User

2 years ago

Yes I am only interested in BBC

• Jagger1272

Jagger1272

2 years ago

Yes you're a beauty! I like you for that. I've women in my entire life, 7gf one wife. There is a difference xxxxxx

• RHP User

RHP User

2 years ago

Hahaha ye bbc fantasy