Arousal

June 21 2024

Are men different to women on what arouses them?
Stupid question.
Women require emotional connection to enjoy sex. Possibly. But then why are there women on here looking for casual fun?
I've learnt that men require more than physical stimulus. It might not be true for all men but the ones I've met say they like the physical, visual and aural stimulation. The mind as well as the body.
My partner likes to see me aroused by others and hear my enjoyment. For him it's a huge turn on.
When we're together he likes me to whisper sexual scenarios that I know he would enjoy. Especially when he's tired or having a difficult time it's amazing how much more aroused he can get.
For me though, I have difficulty expressing myself and being aural. Oral is easy but speaking out loud a sexually explicit scenario isn't me.
How can you overcome the challenge of being more sexually exciting?
Has anyone gone from Nun to raving nymph sexually on this site? Are you a different person in the outside world to who you are here?
If so, how did you manage it?

Comments

• RHP User

RHP User

4 months ago

Every male is different, but usually physical and visual stimulus tends to turn guys on the most, sometimes aural or erotic noise stimulus also works, but not with every man, like for me, visual and physical do turn me on the most, but the right lady with the right sexual moaning/tone, is also a huge turn on, specially when it's getting down and dirty, but again it does come down to the man state at the time.

As for the challenge of becoming more sexually exciting, don't be afraid of letting your sexual emotions go, just let that emotion of pleasure and arousal fill your being, if you think that it makes you feel like a bad person, you're not, you're just enjoying the moment, and there's nothing wrong with that, hell, if you wanted to have a 3sum with two men and yourself, go for it and enjoy it, it doesn't make you a bad person, it just makes you more open minded to new possibilities, that's why people are on here, to expand their sexual horizons and have fun, nothing wrong with that, you're just finding your true self :)

• ElectricDreamers

ElectricDreamers

4 months ago

I (MrsElectric) don't think we can say all women want X while men want Y...

Peoples' needs, wants and desires can really morph with time, different dynamics and personal growth.

There is an excitement that comes when the veil of society's expectations is lifted and that brings with it a freedom to explore and express.

For me it took having a verbally expressive partner to teach me dirty talk. Once I understood that my words were being gobbled up and not spat back in my face I was able to let go.

You're the one judging yourself. Maybe start off talking about what they like. Don't talk 1st person, that's when you'll get in your own head. Talk about what your partner wants or make up a story about other people.

• RHP User

RHP User

4 months ago

Oh god....so happy you asked that as i cannot get into it unless i am connected to the lady. We have had a drink, maybe dinner, swapped fun stories then went back home and yum time....the more a lady is communicative and open with me the harder my dick gets :)

• Andrea_Sydney

Andrea_Sydney

4 months ago

For me, I can relate to what you are saying. I used to feel weird being sexually explicit and used to be quieter in bed. Not just my upbringing, but also (more than one) who slut-shamed me in the past all made sure I stayed in my box.
    It took me years to overcome that. I had beautiful encouraging lovers along the way. Society only half embraces female sexuality in a powerful way. So we need encouraging partners and we need to conscious give ourselves permission to open up. One loud moan at a time. In the beginning it can still feel quite daring to become more vocal. Also, when I started talking dirty, I couldn’t think of so many things to say. It takes time and courage. It seems you have an encouraging partner, so you are halfway there. Allowing yourself to gather dirty thoughts and to also voice them can be the next step. Maybe ask your partner to encourage you when you do, ask him to egg you on and tell you how much he likes it when you open up.
    I’m sure after a while you can’t shut up anymore and will love the new freedom and feeling so sexy. All the best hun!

• Razzledazzle74

Razzledazzle74

4 months ago

I have found that waking up breathing turns a male on……. 🤣🤣 well it does for me.

• nightingale8

nightingale8

4 months ago

I’d struggle to come up with hypothetical cuckolding/hotwifing/swinging scenarios to whisper while also keeping the headspace to get turned on. I have too little brain power for that! Why not prepare some scenarios beforehand?